Other Entries by Calvin Mayer (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

[* Solitaire! *][* Solitaire! *]VB 6.0Advanced /
Calvin Mayer (from psc cd)
5814 since
2/11/2015 6:54:00 AM

By 9 Users

Solitaire! This is a remake of the solitaire game that comes with Windows. I'm pretty sure there aren't any bugs, at least none that I've come across. Updated: added options, scoring, time and the ability to choose your deck back! The only difference betw ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[*DirectX 8 Isometric RPG - UPDATED!*][*DirectX 8 Isometric RPG - UPDATED!*]VB 6.0Advanced /
5246 since
2/9/2015 7:25:00 PM

By 6 Users

A simple isometric RPG engine that can read maps from a save file, draw the map, draw the player, read walls from a save file, draw an NPC, draw the walls, and can move the character. UPDATE: I got character movement working! As long as the players moveme ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Simple Key LoggerA Simple Key LoggerVB 6.0Intermediate /
3091 since
2/9/2015 12:42:00 AM

By 5 Users

This is a simple keylogger I wrote for fun. It records most keystrokes and saves the log to a file! It sometimes gets keystrokes mixed up but other than that it seems to work fine. Please comment on my code as this is the first project I've uploaded onto ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel