Other Entries by Chris Blaker (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A Quick Way To Handle ErrorsA Quick Way To Handle ErrorsVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Chris Blaker (from psc cd)
1719 since
1/10/2015 3:49:00 AM

By 20 Users

This is for all the beginners out there that have problems with their apps making errors. I dont care about votes it's just to help you all out, you advanced guys know this but some of the beginners wont.

Fallout 2 DAT Reader/CreatorFallout 2 DAT Reader/CreatorVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
774 since
1/10/2015 12:08:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is a proper working Fallout 2 .DAT unpacker. It will unpack any of the .DAT files in the Fallout 2 game, this is my first submission with projects, If you dont have Fallout 2 take a look at the coding anyway, enjoy.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Put a directory into a List or Combo BoxPut a directory into a List or Combo BoxVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
590 since
1/16/2015 3:23:00 AM

By 3 Users

With this code you can put all the folders in a directory into a ListBox or ComboBox, this was a code i really needed at one stage, it's quite a usefull tool :)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

w32.blaster.worm (A,B & C) remover (updated)w32.blaster.worm (A,B & C) remover (updated)VB 6.0Intermediate /
559 since
2/3/2015 3:41:00 AM

By 4 Users

This is just a minor update to my previous submission for the DCOM worm remover. This simple update will remove the BLASTER worm, as well as it's B and C varients.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

w32.blaster.worm (decom worm) remover.w32.blaster.worm (decom worm) remover.VB 6.0Intermediate /
556 since
2/3/2015 3:22:00 AM

By 3 Users

Ok, it's been ages and ages since I have posted any code. Kind of got sick of people ripping code and making claim for their own, so I removed pretty much all code I ever posted. Anyway, things aside, this application will remove that DCOM Worm that was r ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

w32.sobig.f@mm removerw32.sobig.f@mm removerVB 6.0Intermediate /
1479 since
2/3/2015 6:16:00 AM

By 4 Users

This will remove the SOBIG virus. Nothing greatly fantastic, feel free to post creative comments or suggestions. Any 'flaming' will be removed, and reported.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

w32.welchia.worm removerw32.welchia.worm removerVB 6.0Intermediate /
945 since
2/3/2015 5:52:00 AM

By 4 Users

Removes the Welchia/Nachi worm. No great advance in this code, to the code in my DCOM worm remover. Basically, this will remove the WELCHIA worm, which was released, saw it on the news this morning. Other ways this could be done, is changing the clock to ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel