Other Entries by ADI BARDA (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Abware automatic error handling toolAbware automatic error handling toolVB 6.0Advanced /
ADI BARDA (from psc cd)
1129 since
2/4/2015 6:22:00 AM

By 9 Users

Abware automatic error handling tool. This is the new version of my well known 'Automatic error handling tool'. the amount of downloads and the grades you gave it, encourage me to upgrade the tool and share it with you guys. The latest tool has all the ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Abware's fast game engineAbware's fast game engineVB 6.0Advanced /
ADI BARDA (from psc cd)
1076 since
1/17/2015 4:39:00 AM

By 6 Users

NEW && IMPROVED. now its even better and faster - tons of functions to make your fast arcades. the source code is included for the component and for the demo app but if you dont want to compile it using VC6 you can regsvr the compiled dll. JUST DONT FORGE ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Abware's PUMA - General purpose advanced scripting editorAbware's PUMA - General purpose advanced scripting editorVB 6.0Advanced /
ADI BARDA (from psc cd)
1582 since
2/2/2015 12:35:00 AM

By 5 Users

***UPDATE 07.09.2003*** fixed bug in loading script objects reference from the file scriptObjects.dat ***UPDATE 17.06.2003 **** Fixed few bugs in the debugger mechanism, improved GUI, user control more generic and independent, Added new feature - LINKED D ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Automatic error handling toolAutomatic error handling toolVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
ADI BARDA (from psc cd)
3042 since
1/15/2015 10:27:00 PM

By 21 Users

Automatic Err handling tool: New features: 1. Show module interface - show smart description of all your app modules without the code - just the description and comments very usefull for designing && debuging 2. Ignore functions starting with - you choose ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Expert RTF Editor classExpert RTF Editor classVB 6.0, VB ScriptAdvanced /
ADI BARDA (from psc cd)
2665 since
1/28/2015 9:45:00 PM

By 3 Users

This class is an RTF textbox wrapper wrriten in VB6. The class can let you write your own editors and you can control the colors of the words by using simple methods. i have seen some RTF coloring stuff in PSC but this code is different. i edit the RTF co ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel