Other Entries by Ray Hildenbrand (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Dialog Menu (Updated)Dialog Menu (Updated)VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Ray Hildenbrand (from psc cd)
1354 since
1/19/2015 12:39:00 PM

By 4 Users

Update of the Usercontrol that emulates the menubar on the side of dialogs on system using the newest version of comctl32.ocx (I think). vbaccelerator image list is now built right in through a class, so there is no need to distribute his ocx (Steve mcMah ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

I use my friends, do you?I use my friends, do you?VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
869 since
2/8/2015 4:26:00 AM

By 3 Users

This code is a simple example to illustrate using friend methods (or functions, etc...) to pass information between objects within a project (ocx,dll,etc...). The purpose of this example is to show people unfamiliar with friend procedures how they can ena ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Psuedo Object Rotation (like msWord and Photoshop)Psuedo Object Rotation (like msWord and Photoshop)VB 6.0Intermediate /
1791 since
2/4/2015 9:46:00 AM

By 4 Users

This code shows how to simply allow a user to interactively rotate an image in the manner that applications like MS word and adobe photoshop do (sort of). ' This code takes in to consideration three main concepts provided by other authors and ' extends th ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

VBLayer Manager Open SourceVBLayer Manager Open SourceVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
1513 since
1/11/2015 1:02:00 PM

By 18 Users

I have decided to open source this for everyone to look at. if you use it in your apps please give me credit. it emulates a photoshop layer window and shows how to create a drag/drop/resizing designer form. There were numerous problems with original posti ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel