Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

[Aurora Borealis] Simple Encrypt/Decrypt[Aurora Borealis] Simple Encrypt/DecryptVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Arcanix (from psc cd)
945 since
1/30/2015 7:59:00 AM

By 8 Users

A simple encryper/decrypter I made for a friend... It converts each char into the asc value for that char and reverses it later...Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[Aurora Borealis] Text scroller[Aurora Borealis] Text scrollerVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Arcanix (from psc cd)
1845 since
1/24/2015 5:32:00 PM

By 11 Users

This is the easiest way to make text scroll. At least that's what I think. Just sit down and let the timer do all the working for you... Paste your text on the frame and it will automaticly scroll on application start :D Belive me, this works just as good ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[Aurora Borealis] Visual Color Converter[Aurora Borealis] Visual Color ConverterVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Arcanix (from psc cd)
917 since
1/28/2015 4:45:00 PM

By 5 Users

Converts any color to any format... Thanks to Dan Redding - Blue Knot Software for making the VBColor to RGB code. Please notice me if something is not working. I made this program becouse I was trying to make better GUI's, but none of the default VB Colo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel