Other Entries by Vblifeline (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

[ a no frame movible form ][ a no frame movible form ]VB 6.0Beginner /
Vblifeline (from psc cd)
3332 since
1/22/2015 1:17:00 PM

By 18 Users

This code alows you to move forms that have no frams this is compadible with all windows platforms. only one api call.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[ A Picture box fader ][ A Picture box fader ]VB 6.0Intermediate /
Vblifeline (from psc cd)
3201 since
1/22/2015 1:37:00 PM

By 15 Users

(please vote and give feedback) this will fade a pictures box colors from one to the next. verry fast code less than 1 second. 100% my own code,pure vb no API. works great for the title of forms. look at my other submission at withch alows you to move fra ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[ Aol, Cs, VbForums, and Yahoo Text Fader ][ Aol, Cs, VbForums, and Yahoo Text Fader ]VB 6.0Intermediate /
Vblifeline (from psc cd)
2709 since
1/22/2015 7:20:00 PM

By 13 Users

Fade Text From one color to the next In Pratically any formate. Lot's more Function. Know with Preview In Rich Text Formate Whitch can be copyed instead of using Code. vbforms color compadible custom color code, fon, link and more. Started the fading funt ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

[ leo html text fader ][ leo html text fader ]VB 6.0Advanced /
Vblifeline (from psc cd)
3181 since
1/22/2015 1:20:00 PM

By 38 Users

leo text fader is a fader that fades text from one color to the next and generates the html code. fade up to 11 colors many options. i worked hard so please vote. the forms also have no frams and are movible in all all windows plateforms. my own code. all ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[AIM/AOl Secret smiles][AIM/AOl Secret smiles]VB 6.0Beginner /
Vblifeline (from psc cd)
1654 since
2/1/2015 8:38:00 AM

By 36 Users

with this program you can Unlook secret Smiles on AIM 5.0 or higher and on AOl 8.0 or higher there are excatly 1648 additional smiles. In order for you to view these icons in your istant message you and your freind both hve to be running AIM 5.0 or higher ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

AttributesAttributesVB 6.0Beginner /
Vblifeline (from psc cd)
1240 since
1/19/2015 2:13:00 AM

By 4 Users

It sets the Attributes for any file. including hidden read only and archive.

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel