Other Entries by Matt Carpenter (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 15 of 15 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

__3D Car Racing Game!____3D Car Racing Game!__VB 6.0Intermediate /
Matt Carpenter (from psc cd)
1427 since
1/22/2015 3:56:00 AM

By 11 Users

I wasn't planning on posting it, But I decided to anyways! It's a 3D racing game Made with Direct3D 7 (if you don't know how to use d3d, read my tutorial here on it). It is VERY important that you save all the Jpeg files that comes with the zip as .bmp fi ...(description truncated)

__A Cool Mirror Drawing Program__A Cool Mirror Drawing ProgramVB 6.0Intermediate /
1013 since
1/21/2015 5:37:00 PM

By 15 Users

A Cool mirror-drawing program. Draw on one side of the drawing box, and it makes an oposite copy on the other side. You can also draw in different colors! [See Screen Shot] And if you do DL it, PLEASE rate it :)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

__CoolHTML- WYSIWYG Html Editor____CoolHTML- WYSIWYG Html Editor__VB 6.0Intermediate /
1060 since
1/22/2015 3:15:00 AM

By 8 Users

you see your webpage as you type as it is! [See Screenshot]Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

__Direct3D Tutorial [Updated]____Direct3D Tutorial [Updated]__VB 6.0Intermediate /
2389 since
1/22/2015 12:44:00 AM

By 127 Users

A Tutorial on how to do Direct3D7 Retained Mode Graphics! HTML file and an example! Every line of code is commented and easy to understand. Begin making 3D Games with this article! I WORKED A LONG TIME ON THIS ARTICLE! If you like it, PLEASE VOTE FOR ME o ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

__How to make Joystick Games____How to make Joystick Games__VB 6.0Intermediate /
1023 since
1/22/2015 3:12:00 AM

By 15 Users

This code allows you to make non-Directinput joystick powered games! If you like this, please vote for me ;)

__Mirror Drawing Paint V2____Mirror Drawing Paint V2__VB 6.0Intermediate /
818 since
1/22/2015 3:08:00 AM

By 11 Users

This program lets you draw a mirror image with different colors or line sizez Please vote for me if you like it ;)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

__Simple Winsock Tutorial____Simple Winsock Tutorial__VB 6.0Intermediate /
9500 since
1/22/2015 2:53:00 AM

By 115 Users

This tutorial will teach you the basics of winsock (the winsock OCX control). How to connect to computers, how to be a server, sending and getting data. If you like this, Please vote for me ;)

A Cool Space Invaders GameA Cool Space Invaders GameVB 6.0Advanced /
1129 since
1/26/2015 4:43:00 AM

By 4 Users

This is a nice space invaders game I made in my spare time. I didn't add any function to keep the frame rate down for faster computers, but I added a text box where you type in a delay (in milliseconds) to keep the speed of the game down on faster compute ...(description truncated)

AAA Auto-Mouse (They'll think your computers possesed!) !!!AAA Auto-Mouse (They'll think your computers possesed!) !!!VB 6.0Beginner /
844 since
1/21/2015 5:07:00 PM

By 56 Users

This code lets you record an annoying mouse movement, then have it play back at a specifyed time. IT REALLY CONTROLS THE MOUSE! People will think your comp is possessed! Put it on a computer before somebody is going to use it, then set it to go off when s ...(description truncated)

Ebay Auction WatcherEbay Auction WatcherVB 6.0Advanced /
594 since
1/24/2015 2:47:00 PM

By 5 Users

This program allows you to type in multiple ebay auction item numbers and it will load the info about them. In a list box, it tells you the auction name, the number of bids, the price, and when it ends. When you click an auction on the list, it re-loads t ...(description truncated)

Make a color picker in 3 lines of codeMake a color picker in 3 lines of codeVB 6.0Intermediate /
569 since
1/22/2015 11:46:00 PM

By 2 Users

This simple code uses the API's Getpixel method to get the color that your mouse is over in a picture box. The picture in the picbox is a color pallete. Very simple. If you like, please vote ;)

Playing-Card Deck OCXPlaying-Card Deck OCXVB 6.0, VB ScriptIntermediate /
883 since
1/22/2015 7:16:00 PM

By 3 Users

This OCX is used to draw playing cards wherever in your game. all 52 cards, Plus 2 jokers. It uses the bitblt to draw a card (using a card number (1-52 or 53&54 for jokers)) on a specifyed DC. Real easy. You can make games if you draw cards into different ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Simple (but full) Webserver IIISimple (but full) Webserver IIIVB 6.0Advanced /
1154 since
1/24/2015 6:53:00 AM

By 3 Users

This is a simple webserver I made just to demonstrate how a webserver sends and recieves information from the client. This webserver allows you to configure the port to listen on and your home directory. The default document is set to be index.html, but y ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Simple Web Server (Not a cheap redirector)Simple Web Server (Not a cheap redirector)VB 6.0Intermediate /
732 since
1/22/2015 7:50:00 PM

By 7 Users

This is a simple web server; A very nice one too. Some of the simplest features are it lets you find and edit files right in it. You can also create your own custom 404 error message page. It's compatible with IE, Netscape, and most all other browsers. if ...(description truncated)

Simple Web Server V2 (a full webserver!)Simple Web Server V2 (a full webserver!)VB 6.0Intermediate /
912 since
1/22/2015 8:12:00 PM

By 3 Users

Version 2 of my simple webserver (The code is simple, but the server can do much more) Features include Root directory customizing and a better HTML editor, Custom 404 error messages, Simple activity log, Full Client Log (what the browser sends to the ser ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 15 of 15 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel