Other Entries by Dean Camera (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

ComTalkComTalkVB 6.0Intermediate /
Dean Camera (from psc cd)
979 since
2/6/2015 8:14:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is a great program which uses MSAgent to create a helpful desktop character. ComTalk can tell you the time at regular intervals, remind you of dates, syncronise your clock to an atomic clock and has up to 10 voice-activated programs. Please vote and ...(description truncated)

DeepLook 4.12 (UPDATED 26th Sep 2006)DeepLook 4.12 (UPDATED 26th Sep 2006)VB 6.0Intermediate /
6417 since
2/12/2015 6:27:00 AM

By 59 Users

Yes, it's back; yet another version of my award-winning VB source code scanning program. For those who don't know, DeepLook can scan your VB projects and return a detailed treeview showing statistics on almost every aspect. Other functions include the abi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DeepLook 4.9DeepLook 4.9VB 6.0Intermediate /
2830 since
2/11/2015 4:17:00 AM

By 50 Users

DeepLook project analysing software. I have now moved onto embedded microcontrollers and the C language so I will not be updating this project any further, unless problems are found by users. DeepLook can scan and give reports for group, project or single ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

PhotoShop-Like Layers Demo (UPDATED)PhotoShop-Like Layers Demo (UPDATED)VB 6.0Intermediate /
1301 since
2/12/2015 2:54:00 AM

By 19 Users

This is a small demonstration showing you how to implement dynamic Photoshop-like graphics layers in VB (including alpha-blending). By this, I mean this demo shows you how to create code that will enable you to add, manipulate and move each individual lay ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Photoshop-like Layers Demo 2 (UPDATED 11th Oct 2005)Photoshop-like Layers Demo 2 (UPDATED 11th Oct 2005)VB 6.0Intermediate /
2226 since
2/12/2015 6:11:00 AM

By 10 Users

This is version 2 of my "Photoshop-like layers demo" project which I submitted last month (and which was very well recieved). This version fixes some bugs and adds new feautres (such as the layer flip, merge, duplicate and move buttons). I also added in t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Stickman Animation Studio (Unfinished)Stickman Animation Studio (Unfinished)VB 6.0Intermediate /
1685 since
2/12/2015 6:10:00 AM

By 2 Users

A program that was *supposed* to be a replica of the popular "stickman" animation program called Pivot (freeware) but open source. I lost interest in this mid-way as it led into my "Photoshop-Like Layers Demo" project, but I present it here for those who ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel