Date
Submitted
User Rating

A Beginner's INI TutorialA Beginner's INI TutorialVB 6.0Beginner /
VBScript (from psc cd)
3237 since
1/29/2015 7:39:00 PM

By 29 Users

This is a simple project showing how to work with an INI file. It checks for the existence of the file, creates the file if needed, reads the settings and displays them. It allows writing new settings, refreshing the display on the fly. Please, comment on ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A DynDNS Manager 2.7A DynDNS Manager 2.7VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
VBScript (from psc cd)
3249 since
1/9/2015 3:53:00 PM

By 8 Users

NEW VERSION! Added a few more things (HostType information and test-update button), and expanded the database to include Wildcard, BackupMX, and HostType information. No longer has second results window. DynDNS Manager now allows you to store information ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A mIRC DDE ExampleA mIRC DDE ExampleVB 6.0Intermediate /
VBScript (from psc cd)
2149 since
1/8/2015 7:55:00 PM

By 6 Users

(Added the OCX's. sysmon.ocx is NOT needed for the project to work.) The DDE function of this program was borrowed from another mIRC DDE app. This one goes a few steps further. Those who use DalNET know about the Services, and this app will allow any newb ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A Pig Latin Text ConverterA Pig Latin Text ConverterVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
VBScript (from psc cd)
1440 since
1/5/2015 9:23:00 AM

By 2 Users

This code does nothing more than take a word or phrase and convert it to Pig Latin. Now, it is not finished, as I need to somehow figure out how to take in account punctuation. It is almost there, tho, and any suggestions would be nice.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Program Dock (update)A Program Dock (update)VB 6.0Intermediate /
VBScript (from psc cd)
1275 since
1/19/2015 5:18:00 AM

By 4 Users

((UPDATE)) I added the following things to this app. Ability to have it run at startup and to minimize to the System Tray. This app simply allows the user to configure 8 apps to be run from the bar. It uses 48x48 icons only, or it will look funny. I know, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Runic OracleA Runic OracleVB 6.0Intermediate /
VBScript (from psc cd)
900 since
1/8/2015 6:34:00 AM

By 7 Users

((UPDATE)) I have compiled the images into a resource file. Makes it a bit cleaner and a fraction faster. This program generates a simple Runic layout (Past, Present, Future) for simple divination. It uses an Access2000 DB to store the Runes' information. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Security DBA Security DBVB 6.0Intermediate /
VBScript (from psc cd)
1152 since
1/8/2015 1:50:00 PM

By 6 Users

I have made this program much better. It will determine which version of windows you are running and allow different features to be used. In Win9x, it will grab the casched passwords, in 2000 it has transparent forms (some are), and in Nt 4, both Casched ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Software Inventory Database AppA Software Inventory Database AppVB 6.0Intermediate /
VBScript (from psc cd)
2508 since
1/17/2015 5:24:00 PM

By 15 Users

Very simple application that stores information about software. Stores Title,Serial#/CD-Key, Company/Author. Most significant thing is the use of DAO 3.6 to manipulate the database and write the report for printing. Code is commented, and clean. Limited e ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Source Code LibraryA Source Code LibraryVB 6.0Intermediate /
VBScript (from psc cd)
1798 since
1/10/2015 3:12:00 PM

By 33 Users

This is a new version. New additions include 2 types of code, one project-based the other snippets and functions. More settings added, including large or small toolbar icons, dock list on left or right, activate and maintain transparency. Checks to see if ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

AD&D Character GeneratorAD&D Character GeneratorVB 6.0Intermediate /
VBScript (from psc cd)
1164 since
1/8/2015 2:45:00 AM

By 3 Users

((UPDATED!!!)) I commented the code and added a "Generate Character Stats" button on the Add Character form... I still need to add some rules for the generation. This is a new program I am just beginning to work on. I would like ideas on what to add. It i ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

AD&D Toolkit 1.50 (Updated Zip)AD&D Toolkit 1.50 (Updated Zip)VB 6.0Intermediate /
VBScript (from psc cd)
936 since
1/11/2015 11:33:00 AM

By 4 Users

UPDATE: Added a compiled HTML Help File (.chm) I am sorry about the file size (1.9 MB) Has NPC Gen, PC DB with edit capabilities, and Dice Rolling. It also allows you to print the characters and their stats in an Access Report style. This is currently loo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Agent Guess the NumberAgent Guess the NumberVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
VBScript (from psc cd)
966 since
1/20/2015 2:53:00 PM

By 3 Users

This application is the simple "Guess a number between 1 and XXX" using MS Agent. I know it seems useless, but it shows how to give the Agent commands and program appropriate reactions and moods to different user input.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

An AD&D NPC GeneratorAn AD&D NPC GeneratorVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
VBScript (from psc cd)
1568 since
1/7/2015 7:47:00 AM

By 5 Users

<<Update>> Fixed most of the logic problems and other issues with rules and guidlines set by TSR... This program generates a simple character for use with AD&D. It stores the values in a text file where it reads them back to view and generate a list ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Battery LifeBattery LifeVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
VBScript (from psc cd)
1265 since
1/5/2015 11:32:00 AM

By 2 Users

UPDATED- I added comments to the code. This program uses the sysinfo control to monitor battery use on a laptop. The screenshot say more than I can type here. I would ask that if anyone knows how to show the info for 2 batteries, I would appreciate an em ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

New CD-Key DatabaseNew CD-Key DatabaseVB 6.0Intermediate /
VBScript (from psc cd)
1094 since
1/30/2015 4:19:00 PM

By 2 Users

New and improved database application for storing Serial numbers and CD/Product Keys. It uses DAO 3.6 (part of MDAC, downloadable from Microsoft) flex grid, simple encode/decode function for keeping the database "secure." Let me know what you think, I don ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Registration FunctionalityRegistration FunctionalityVB 6.0Beginner /
VBScript (from psc cd)
830 since
1/10/2015 10:31:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is a simple way of using the built-in registry functions to create a way of giving yout program a 30-day timeout. It should be easy to add in encryption/decryption functions to encrypt the sensitive data. Again, this is simple and can be improved wit ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 16 of 16 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel