Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Another Runtime Control Resize/Move Class ModuleAnother Runtime Control Resize/Move Class ModuleVB 6.0Beginner /
Chloe (from psc cd)
538 since
1/30/2015 11:31:00 PM

By 6 Users

This project contains a simple class module that will allow you to give users the ability to resize and/or move controls at runtime. It will only work with controls that have an hWnd property. Also, read the comments of where more logic will need to be ad ...(description truncated)

Download files from the Web (No Winsock)Download files from the Web (No Winsock)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Chloe (from psc cd)
1217 since
1/31/2015 3:35:00 PM

By 33 Users
32 Excellent Ratings
       This project will show how you can download any file (image, file, page etc) from the internet without the use of Winsock or API calls. All done with straight VB code (and not much of it either). Very straight forward (at least to me). The logic here can ...(description truncated)

Fart Generator ResourceFart Generator ResourceVB 6.0Beginner /
Chloe (from psc cd)
586 since
1/31/2015 6:12:00 AM

By 3 Users

Since I work with a bunch of men who are all a bunch of jokers I thought I would make this for them. The ZIP posted here has two projects; A DLL project and EXE project. When you open the Group project it will open both and you can review the code and try ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

MSN Messenger Emoticon Macro Maker (v3)MSN Messenger Emoticon Macro Maker (v3)VB 6.0Beginner /
Chloe (from psc cd)
576 since
2/1/2015 2:52:00 AM

By 9 Users

Simple program in nature. This program will allow you to build emoticon picture macros. I am sure many of you have seen them when chatting. It is when a person uses a bunch of emoticons to build a bigger picture. Like the word "Hello" spelled out with smi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Web Cam PortalWeb Cam PortalVB 6.0Beginner /
Chloe (from psc cd)
1126 since
1/31/2015 6:16:00 PM

By 12 Users

The other day I posted some code on how to download files from the web without the use of Winsock or API calls. I decided to take it a step further to actually make a project using that code to show how it can be used in an application. This post is a sim ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Window GrouperWindow GrouperVB 6.0Intermediate /
Chloe (from psc cd)
426 since
1/31/2015 8:53:00 AM

By 18 Users

This Window Grouper demo project was made just to test a concept. What it does be default is, while running, monitor for any Internet Explorer windows that get opened. When one is detected it will group it into the window grouper interface and give the wi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel