Date
Submitted
User Rating

_ 3D Label Control_ 3D Label ControlVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
KRYO_11 (from psc cd)
1252 since
2/4/2015 10:38:00 PM

By 26 Users

3D Label Control. Easy to use. Can change appearance. (Raised, Inset, Emboss, Color(s), etc.) See screen shot and PLEASE VOTE!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_ 3D Label Control (UPDATE)_ 3D Label Control (UPDATE)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
KRYO_11 (from psc cd)
1450 since
2/4/2015 10:55:00 PM

By 32 Users

Small update to my 3D-Label control. Added X and Y offset as separate coordinates instead of one integer acting as both. Vote if you like the code. Or at least leave some comments...I would appreciate it, thanks.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_ Automatically Create Manifest File __ Automatically Create Manifest File _VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
KRYO_11 (from psc cd)
2650 since
2/6/2015 12:53:00 AM

By 4 Users

Automatically changes controls to XP themed style in XP based OS.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

_ Custom Scrollbar (100% Customizable) __ Custom Scrollbar (100% Customizable) _VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
KRYO_11 (from psc cd)
4274 since
2/7/2015 2:35:00 PM

By 28 Users

I GUARANTEE this is the BEST custom scrollbar you will find here on PSC. Has 6 preset bevel profiles, 3 mouse states (Normal, Mouse Hover, and Mouse Down), and you may use pictures in place of each of them giving you endless possibilities. The code is not ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_ Hover Picture Button Control With 3 States (Mouse Over, Mouse Leave, Mouse Down) __ Hover Picture Button Control With 3 States (Mouse Over, Mouse Leave, Mouse Down) _VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
KRYO_11 (from psc cd)
1620 since
2/7/2015 8:43:00 AM

By 16 Users

A custom control I made for a program to save time. Its a custom button using your own pictures. Accurately detect when mouse enters, leaves, or is pressed. Please vote/leave comments :)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_ List Box Class (EXTENDS THE FUNCTIONALITY OF STANDARD LISTBOX CONTROL) __ List Box Class (EXTENDS THE FUNCTIONALITY OF STANDARD LISTBOX CONTROL) _VB 6.0Advanced /
KRYO_11 (from psc cd)
1504 since
2/6/2015 8:51:00 PM

By 19 Users

The class file will add many useful features to the listbox, such as the ability to remove duplicates quickly, load a file, save the list, and much more. It also gets around the problem with a listbox only being able to hold up to 32,767 items without err ...(description truncated)

_ pKrypt (Encrypt a string into a picture.  Unreadable by anyone without the password) __ pKrypt (Encrypt a string into a picture. Unreadable by anyone without the password) _VB 6.0Advanced /
KRYO_11 (from psc cd)
2051 since
2/7/2015 1:18:00 AM

By 6 Users

Takes any string and password and converts them into a solid black picture. Unreadable by anyone that does not have the password and this program. Please Vote :)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_ Replace text in All text boxes contained in frames, form, and/or pictureboxes_ Replace text in All text boxes contained in frames, form, and/or pictureboxesVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
KRYO_11 (from psc cd)
1118 since
2/4/2015 10:43:00 PM

By 3 Users

I noticed an article recently posted about this. I am posting this because it is a much more efficient way to do it. Simple code so I am not expecting votes, but if you like it please feel free :)

_ Shadow Label Control (Version 2)_ Shadow Label Control (Version 2)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
KRYO_11 (from psc cd)
1220 since
2/7/2015 3:46:00 PM

By 12 Users

Version 2 of my 3D Label control. The shadows are now smooth and very professional looking. Easy to use control. Works exactly like a normal label but this one looks better. Vote if you like it please!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_ String Functions __ String Functions _VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
KRYO_11 (from psc cd)
2646 since
2/4/2015 11:41:00 PM

By 7 Users

Includes many common useful string functions. Reverse string, Remove extra spaces, Delimit string, Alternating caps, Proper case, and Count number of occurances of a string in a string. Vote if you like it!

_ Unique Encryption Method_ Unique Encryption MethodVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
KRYO_11 (from psc cd)
1525 since
2/4/2015 7:55:00 PM

By 14 Users

Unique way to encrypt a file. I have posted an example of this, put this here just in case people did not feel like downloading it. This is my first encryption method. Wanted to make one that no other method used. So I came up with this. Please leave comm ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_ Unique way of Encryption / Encoding_ Unique way of Encryption / EncodingVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
KRYO_11 (from psc cd)
1242 since
2/4/2015 6:26:00 PM

By 13 Users

A very unique way to encrypt a string. You can have it return ALL numbers and the encrypted string or Alpha Encode it, which will return unreadable characters. See Screen Shot. Please vote!!!!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_ Yahoo Profile Parsing Routine __ Yahoo Profile Parsing Routine _VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
KRYO_11 (from psc cd)
916 since
2/4/2015 8:19:00 PM

By 7 Users

Routine I made to pull the infomation of a yahoo profile. (English) Most 'profilers' just connect to the profile page and display it. This will return the information with no need to display it. Vote if you like, thanks.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_Scroll RichText Box With External Scrollbar_Scroll RichText Box With External ScrollbarVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
KRYO_11 (from psc cd)
1167 since
2/7/2015 2:32:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is a simple method of scrolling text in a rich text box without using it's scrollbar. I made it for a project of mine where I needed a textbox that was disabled but still could scroll. So I came up with this. I'm not expecting any votes but please vo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_Winsock Tutorial__Winsock Tutorial_VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
KRYO_11 (from psc cd)
1100 since
2/6/2015 12:54:00 AM

By 16 Users

Very thorough MSWinsock tutorial. Includes connecting to servers, extracting HTML source from a page, get server from a URL, connecting to a site through proxies and retreiving source, get cookie from connection. Please show your support and vote/leave co ...(description truncated)

Advanced Bevel (Paintshop-like filter)Advanced Bevel (Paintshop-like filter)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
KRYO_11 (from psc cd)
1068 since
2/7/2015 4:45:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is an advanced bevel that has the look of paintshop's bevel filter. Very smooth, see screenshot. Please vote/leave comments.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

API Gaming Techniques Vol. 1 - Fast Sprite ManipulationAPI Gaming Techniques Vol. 1 - Fast Sprite ManipulationVB 6.0Intermediate /
KRYO_11 (from psc cd)
1434 since
2/20/2015 7:16:00 AM

By 4 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       I will be creating a series of API Gaming tutorials to help newer game programmers to get started, so I searched around existing tutorials to try to make something new. Direct X is by far the best way to go in creating games in VB but API is very effectiv ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Apply a Skin To a FormApply a Skin To a FormVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
KRYO_11 (from psc cd)
1017 since
2/4/2015 2:40:00 PM

By 8 Users

Example of how to apply a complex looking skin to any form. Please vote.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Apply A Skin To An MDI and Child Form(s)Apply A Skin To An MDI and Child Form(s)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
KRYO_11 (from psc cd)
3344 since
2/4/2015 3:00:00 PM

By 9 Users

Example of how to apply a skin to both the MDI Parent & Child Forms. Please Vote!!!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Yahoo Online Offline Status CheckYahoo Online Offline Status CheckVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
KRYO_11 (from psc cd)
599 since
2/4/2015 2:39:00 PM

By 2 Users

Easiest way you will ever find to check if someone is online in Yahoo. Just enter the ID and it checks it.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 20 of 20 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel