Date
Submitted
User Rating

move controls at runtimemove controls at runtimeVB 6.0Beginner /
John Bowles
615 since
9/4/2018 4:15:28 PM
Unrated
       does what the name says using only 2 lines of code per control & a tiny .bas module

Get The Current NameGet The Current NameVB 6.0Beginner /
Telefon
532 since
9/4/2018 1:47:49 PM
Unrated
       Get The Current Name OS.

Get Available Drive SpaceGet Available Drive SpaceVB 6.0Beginner /
Telefon
466 since
9/4/2018 1:45:12 PM
Unrated
       As a developer, from time to time you are called upon to build or process large chunks of data. During this process, you can use the the local hard drive as a temporary holding area. Admittedly, with todays well-specc'd computers, you shouldn't need to do ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Adcanced Web BrowserAdcanced Web BrowserVB 6.0Intermediate /
Telefon
711 since
9/4/2018 1:03:41 PM
Unrated
       It has all the features that a normal browser might have. Advanced Web Browser; <a href="https://u11.club">Oyun</a>Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Your HealthYour HealthVB 6.0Beginner /
ICE
542 since
9/4/2018 8:30:42 AM
Unrated
       This has 4 Health Programs in it, 3 have all the VB6 components in them, 1 is a bonus EXE that I made after my cousins husband almost got taken from his family by a silent killer, What happened to him was caught in time, That said he was lucky cause what ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

SplitterSplitterVB 6.0Beginner /
ICE
611 since
9/4/2018 4:24:45 AM
Unrated
       I wasn't quite sure how to describe this one or what to put in the right up about this one but after s bit of thinking I came up with the following,,, The splitter can be used as 2 forms in 1 form or a double form A company could put an rmployee work info ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

StringulationStringulationVB 6.0Beginner /
John Bowles
591 since
9/3/2018 8:54:34 PM
Unrated
       This isn't mine. I got it from Bobo's beginners tool box. its a great dual purpose learning prog in that it teaches basic string manipulation as well as generates the code for you so no commenting because its pretty simple and straight forward. As always, ...(description truncated)

WORDDOCWORDDOCVB 6.0Intermediate /
John Bowles
684 since
9/3/2018 8:34:28 PM
Unrated
       WordDoc opens both .doc and .pdf files and has the ability to save them & negates the need for commondialog control however, it does use a rich text box & a .bas and is pretty basic & straight forward stuff so I didn't bother commenting due to its simplic ...(description truncated)

Count the Lines of Text in a FileCount the Lines of Text in a FileVB 6.0Beginner /
ICE
553 since
9/3/2018 6:13:06 AM
Unrated
       This will simply and quickly count the lines of text in a file, If a user copies their code an pastes it in a notepad they can find out just how many lines of text are in their code..... I have a I am working on that is so close to being done its not fun ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Using Implments *fixed memory leaks*Using Implments *fixed memory leaks*VB 6.0Intermediate /
Nicholas Forystek
2382 since
9/3/2018 5:27:45 AM

By 1 Users

I have had trouble with one of my objects I’m trying to use implements for the interface of, and I think its more registry muck then anything. Yet I decided to clear my head and make an example that would demonstrate whether or not this is a reality in ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 5 of 1669 found. Entries 41 - 50 of 16683 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel