Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

[[Extreme Lock V. 2 [Fully] improved[[Extreme Lock V. 2 [Fully] improvedVB 6.0Advanced /
Andron Smith (from psc cd)
1897 since
2/3/2015 1:39:00 PM

By 12 Users

Compared to the Version 1 series. This one really improved. New User Interface. (THis is worth the download) Does NOT use Database. Instead this version created what is call a User Profile. in this user profile it stores the Username/Password in it. If yo ...(description truncated)

[^ Text converter (Binary/Hex/Asc/Oct) ^][^ Text converter (Binary/Hex/Asc/Oct) ^]VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB ScriptBeginner /
Asylum]oL[ (from psc cd)
2346 since
2/6/2015 10:04:00 AM

By 16 Users

This program comes with two classes and will convert a string to Asc, Oct, Hex, or Binary and back again... You can either type the input you want to be converted, or load it directly from any file type. I can't go as far to say that it's heavily commente ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[A completed auto dialer][A completed auto dialer]VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Lutfur Rahman Bhuiyan (from psc cd)
1527 since
2/7/2015 8:22:00 PM

By 3 Users

Another corrected autodialer.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

[a computerized test create/taker[a computerized test create/takerVB 6.0Advanced /
Richard Jackson (from psc cd)
1787 since
1/16/2015 10:36:00 PM

By 42 Users

Allows teachers and students to login. (To login the first time use user ID: system999 and password: sys99 - you will be logged in as a teacher and then you can create teacher login accounts). Teachers are allowed to create and edit tests and test banks, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[Aurora Borealis] Simple Encrypt/Decrypt[Aurora Borealis] Simple Encrypt/DecryptVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Arcanix (from psc cd)
1215 since
1/30/2015 7:59:00 AM

By 8 Users

A simple encryper/decrypter I made for a friend... It converts each char into the asc value for that char and reverses it later...Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[Aurora Borealis] Visual Color Converter[Aurora Borealis] Visual Color ConverterVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Arcanix (from psc cd)
1174 since
1/28/2015 4:45:00 PM

By 5 Users

Converts any color to any format... Thanks to Dan Redding - Blue Knot Software for making the VBColor to RGB code. Please notice me if something is not working. I made this program becouse I was trying to make better GUI's, but none of the default VB Colo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[JDP] API Line Sound Mixer[JDP] API Line Sound MixerVB 6.0Advanced /
Jamie Pocock (from psc cd)
2796 since
1/30/2015 7:46:00 PM

By 10 Users

Update to my mixer, now detects audio card devices and displays volumes for all available devices. Better code than last version. Control master, CD, Line, Aux, TAB, Mic Treble, Bass and more. This is all API and can be a little confusing to newbies. Ope ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[Process Sniffer][Process Sniffer]VB 6.0Advanced /
Mephisto (from psc cd)
2225 since
2/7/2015 8:34:00 AM

By 10 Users

This program lists all processes on computer and sorts them into listboxes depending on their detailed information. If it is available, you can also check detail info on a particular process, search for not-found processes. This application is meant to ac ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[RH] Lock : Screen locking [Reuploaded][RH] Lock : Screen locking [Reuploaded]VB 6.0Advanced /
Ariel825010106 (from psc cd)
1326 since
1/24/2015 3:39:00 PM

By 23 Users

This is my latest project, not my best and biggest though. I code this between my spare time. [RH] Lock is a screen-locking app, not like the other screen-locking apps. [RH] Lock looks like a commercial programs [ready to use, just compile it and run the ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[ScreenShots] - For techs everywhere[ScreenShots] - For techs everywhereVB 5.0, VB 6.0, ASP (Active Server Pages) Intermediate /
snowboardr (from psc cd)
1528 since
1/23/2015 7:09:00 AM

By 21 Users

Ever need a Screen Shot to show on the web or email to a client but hate the hassle of having to take the screenshot, import it, save it to your computer then upload it to a server? Well this program takes that out of the picture, by having all of your sc ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 5 of 299 found. Entries 41 - 50 of 2983 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel