Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 8 of 299 found. Entries 71 - 80 of 2983 found
Jump to page: ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

_A Student Library System__A Student Library System_VB 6.0Intermediate /
Francis Arnold G. Balatico (from psc cd)
2135 since
2/6/2015 10:38:00 AM

By 64 Users

This project demonstrates database manipulation through ADO. It is a complete application in itself. Thanks and credit goes to LaVolpe for his magnificent buttons that I used in the project. This is my first submission to this great site and I hope you co ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_A SUPREME MASTER KEYLOGGER - UPDATED*********_A SUPREME MASTER KEYLOGGER - UPDATED*********VB 6.0Advanced /
Jaime Muscatelli (from psc cd)
6063 since
1/27/2015 5:40:00 PM

By 17 Users

*****READ ALL! UPDATES ON BOTTOM *** This is the best and most advanced keylogger you will ever use. Not only does it log normal keys, it logs the keys that most keyloggers miss, such as the keys on the num pad and enter,backspace,alt,ctrl,shift,mouse but ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_Color Coder 3.0_Color Coder 3.0VB 6.0Intermediate /
Rocky Clark (Kath-Rock Software) (from psc cd)
1178 since
1/21/2015 2:50:00 AM

By 41 Users

*Updated* This application allows you to select System colors, QBColors, or mix your own RGB colors. Then simply right-click and copy the color code to paste it into your application in VB constants, QB, RGB, Hex or HTML format. You can capture a color fr ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

_Desktop Cam__Desktop Cam_VB 6.0Intermediate /
Hesan Feghhi (from psc cd)
1127 since
1/18/2015 1:27:00 PM

By 21 Users

A Nice Looking Screen Capturing Tool. Use this camera take pictures of your desktop screen. You can take screenshots for your works using this program. By the way, your vote is appreciated by me. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_Image Viewer_Image ViewerVB 6.0Advanced /
2097 since
1/21/2015 4:22:00 AM

By 16 Users

A great application for viewing entire folders of images. No limit to the number of images in the folder. Much better than a thumbnail viewer, this program shows each image at full size in a tab style design. Add and delete tabs for quick reference betwee ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_Image_Browser_Explorer__Image_Browser_Explorer_VB 6.0Intermediate /
Broken Arrow (from psc cd)
1305 since
2/9/2015 1:13:00 AM

By 7 Users

A simple image explorer like ACDSee but much simpler, primer, lightweight & with source :) Explorer like navigation & thumbnail view, preview, printing, etc. Thanks to GonChuki for his nice Chameleon button, other than that, all are mine develops. This ha ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_Java Text Editor_Java Text EditorVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Philip V. Naparan :-) (from psc cd)
1127 since
2/3/2015 11:58:00 AM

By 9 Users

HELLO FREINDS! I'VE CREATED THIS JAVA TEXT EDITOR FOR ME AND FOR YOU TO CREATE PROGRAM IN JAVA FASTER AND EASY. THIS JAVA TEXT EDITOR CAN COMPILE, RUN, AND MAKE YOUR JAVA CODE .JAR .IT ALSO HAVE THE ABILITY TO RUN AND EXECUTE JAVA APPLET. PLS. DONT FORGET ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_P2P Pro_ (Chat & Send Files)_P2P Pro_ (Chat & Send Files)VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Daniel W. Elkins (from psc cd)
1834 since
2/2/2015 9:13:00 AM

By 39 Users

This was a freeware program that I had on my website; but eventually removed it. It allows two users to chat and send files (of any size). This is a stand-alone application, meaning there are not two programs (client and server). The client and server are ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_SUPER FAST! Gradient Fills (Any Angle) (Updated)_SUPER FAST! Gradient Fills (Any Angle) (Updated)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
2657 since
1/5/2015 6:34:00 AM

By 69 Users

(Updated - Even Faster Now) This class will fill any Form or PictureBox with a Gradient fill starting from Color1 and blending to Color2. Sure, I know you've seen that plenty of times, but this code allows you to select any angle 0 to 359.99999 and it d ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_Thumbnail Image Browser (Updated)_Thumbnail Image Browser (Updated)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
4517 since
1/5/2015 4:29:00 AM

By 26 Users

UPDATED! The ultimate Thumbnail Browser! Creates thumbnails of all VB 6.0 supported image formats from whatever folder it's pointed to. Uses BrowseForFolder API, so it will even work across networks. Click edit to shell your favorite editor and load the s ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 8 of 299 found. Entries 71 - 80 of 2983 found
Jump to page: ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel