Browse Category or Search Results

Search Results: Page 7 of 299 found. Entries 61 - 70 of 2983 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

_*CyberCrypt 2001 6.0*__*CyberCrypt 2001 6.0*_VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Mark R W (from psc cd)
955 since
1/10/2015 3:24:00 PM

By 26 Users

--------Whats New with CyberCrypt 2001 6.0?--------- New advances: -------More frequently asked questions -------Clears files after viewing easier -------New tabbed dialogs -------Better resizing of the main window -------Paths now are checked if they hav ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

__ Not just another pretty Browser - This has it *ALL* ____ Not just another pretty Browser - This has it *ALL* __VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
paul_cormie (from psc cd)
1014 since
1/16/2015 2:19:00 PM

By 45 Users

First --> Thanks for downloading this application, and i know there is a lot to look at in this readme, but it tells you about this application, features and components installed. Second -> Clicking the exe will not work. There are support file ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

___ Get Yahoo! PM and Chat Text ______ Get Yahoo! PM and Chat Text ___VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Fred.cpp (from psc cd)
1262 since
2/5/2015 2:31:00 PM

By 5 Users

Have You Ever Wanted to Get The Yahoo! Messenger IM Windows Text get copied with colors and Smileys? this will do It and Will Do It With Style. It enumerates the Y!IMWindows and let you select and save each one. Supports the Word XP Formats and IE (html, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

___ Orion Belt - The World's BEST VB Code Commenter!! Comments projects modules procedures CHECK IT!___ Orion Belt - The World's BEST VB Code Commenter!! Comments projects modules procedures CHECK IT!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Alph@! (from psc cd)
902 since
1/21/2015 1:07:00 PM

By 15 Users

Orion Belt is an excellent VB-Code commenter, even I'm not sure is it the world's best or not :P ... It AUTOMATICALLY scan and search every ASCII of your projects, forms, modules, and even procedures, to gather some useful information and use them to comm ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

__Magic_Square__Magic_SquareVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Philip V. Naparan :-) (from psc cd)
1399 since
2/2/2015 9:48:00 PM

By 4 Users

This simple program was created by me Philip V. Naparan in just 13 MINUTES(just for fun).This application is very usefull to those beginner in VB Programming to empliment to them on how to use or create a two Dimensional Arrays.The Magic square is an appl ...(description truncated)

__Mirror Drawing Paint V2____Mirror Drawing Paint V2__VB 6.0Intermediate /
Matt Carpenter (from psc cd)
821 since
1/22/2015 3:08:00 AM

By 11 Users

This program lets you draw a mirror image with different colors or line sizez Please vote for me if you like it ;)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_A Beginners CodeBox_A Beginners CodeBoxVB 6.0Beginner /
Muktak Joshi (from psc cd)
1200 since
1/28/2015 4:59:00 AM

By 28 Users

This is a collection of 18 Visual Basic programs which covers all VB default controls. They are arranged in systematic way so that beginners can learn and develop the logical mindframe. It covers all simple programs from Basic Hello World to Advance Pictu ...(description truncated)

_A MSN messenger BOT - Fonix__A MSN messenger BOT - Fonix_VB 6.0Advanced /
Syed Fahad Gilani (from psc cd)
949 since
1/20/2015 12:14:00 PM

By 33 Users

This is a fully activated MSN (Microsoft Messenger) Bot! You can set personalized away messages - different msgs for different people or a single away message for all... others can beep you, like in ICQ, they can remotely, if authorized, change your nick ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_A Patient Information System_A Patient Information SystemVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) , VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelBeginner /
4411 since
2/5/2015 5:23:00 AM

By 45 Users

This is a patient information system that used to add , edit , search , delete and ets. patient record and store it using a sequential file. This code was created to give ideas on beginner programmer on how to: 1.) Read and Write a sequential files. 2.) U ...(description truncated)

_A Simple Library Inventory System / Using ADO_A Simple Library Inventory System / Using ADOVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
3855 since
2/2/2015 2:31:00 PM

By 84 Users

Dear friend, Im Philip V. Naparan a 17 yr old programmer from Philippines and you can visit my website www.philipnaparan.cjb.net for more info about me.This program that i have been uploaded is a simple program that i have created in just 2 days. This pro ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 7 of 299 found. Entries 61 - 70 of 2983 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel