Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 6 of 77 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 760 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A Program Memory Hex EditorA Program Memory Hex EditorVB 6.0Intermediate /
Ross (from psc cd)
1627 since
2/16/2015 6:37:00 AM

By 2 Users

View whats happening in a programs memory in hex or alpha format. Just like a standard hex editor only it allows you to view the programs memory rather than the program itself. Has the option to edit values in the programs memory. Also includes a search f ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A simple file finderA simple file finderVB 6.0Intermediate /
kegham (from psc cd)
1067 since
2/6/2015 8:54:00 AM

By 4 Users

The Shortest way to find a file without API's it built with a few lines in a mudule and a few lines in a form and thats it :) i hope you will like it... If it desire vote feel free and thx for any comments or sugestions .Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Simple notepad with options such as character limitation, new, open and save!A Simple notepad with options such as character limitation, new, open and save!VB 5.0Beginner /
Joshua Conklin (from psc cd)
936 since
1/19/2015 5:07:00 PM

By 5 Users

This demonstrates some use of the common dialog and richttext box control. It is simple and i thoguht it wouldnt require comments. Enjoy!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

a StringExtractor - Extracts Strings from binary Filesa StringExtractor - Extracts Strings from binary FilesVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
CodeXP (from psc cd)
1260 since
2/5/2015 8:37:00 AM

By 4 Users

a StringExtractor - Extracts Strings from binary Files. StringExtractor =============== Author: CodeXP Contact: CodeXP@Lycos.de Description: This App extracts Strings from binary files (like .EXE). You can search certain Strings that were found in binary ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A substitute 'FileCopy'A substitute 'FileCopy'VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Im_[B]0ReD (from psc cd)
1561 since
1/5/2015 5:35:00 AM

By 7 Users

i'd imagine this has been done before, but if it has i haven't seen it. all it is is a substitute for the FileCopy statement. copies a file byte-for-byte to a new destination. 110% commented just like 'A+ Secure Delete' And 'A "Dummy" File Generator' (bot ...(description truncated)

A TRUE Windows Prompt Like Dos (no controls)A TRUE Windows Prompt Like Dos (no controls)VB 6.0Advanced /
Mike Curry (from psc cd)
1046 since
1/20/2015 4:04:00 AM

By 17 Users

Haven't seen it done yet until I did it myself. I asked around if there was code to create a 'prompt' and all I seen was modifed multi-line boxes. This is not a Dos window, its a windows window. - this is as real as it gets... If you need a GUI windows c ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A User Account File System. Fast Find, Fast Add!A User Account File System. Fast Find, Fast Add!VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) Intermediate /
Paul Spiteri (from psc cd)
1037 since
1/7/2015 7:07:00 AM

By 9 Users

This code is a very quick way of getting data from a file.

A VB6 to VB5 Converter!!!!!!!!A VB6 to VB5 Converter!!!!!!!!VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) Not Given /
wizdum (from psc cd)
1351 since
1/4/2015 4:12:00 AM

By 7 Users

have u ever download source that was created in vb6 and u still have vb5 cuz u dont wanna shell out $$$? now u dont need to, this program makes vb6 files compatible with both vb6 and vb5!!!!!! this is also a great OLE and Hex Editing example and a great u ...(description truncated)

A way to input / write from/to .txt files_*A way to input / write from/to .txt files_*VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
ComputerWhiz (from psc cd)
965 since
1/29/2015 10:10:00 PM

By 9 Users

This is only for beginners and the advanced guys will know it ..The following lines of code will teach you how to input from .txt files and how to write to .txt files .... Votes and Comments are highly appreciated ! Happy Programming

a*tr*n*mical       psykosis search engine 1.0 by psykosisa*tr*n*mical psykosis search engine 1.0 by psykosisVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Allen R Sullivan Jr (from psc cd)
1049 since
1/17/2015 10:30:00 AM

By 6 Users

-v-(updated)-v- I have added a few other needed files that a few submissions have asked for, I will probably put out a better version without any bugs as soon as it is fully tested. Thank you for your input for those that have checked out my code and than ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 6 of 77 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 760 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel