Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Get user language using GetUserDefaultLangIDGet user language using GetUserDefaultLangIDVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Qucami (from psc cd)
2088 since
1/30/2015 7:35:00 PM

By 4 Users

Tried to find how to get the system's language? not that easy! I've pieced together the following code to return the system language in one handy cut-n-paste. Please vote if you find this useful.

HIve - Alternate for Collection and DictionaryHIve - Alternate for Collection and DictionaryVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Omar Al Zabir (from psc cd)
1374 since
1/20/2015 7:19:00 AM

By 8 Users

Hive Better, Faster and richer than Collection and Dictionary It supports non string key. You can use Date or Number as a key. Very useful for storing numbered items or calendar information where the key is a date. It has Auto key generation feature. Item ...(description truncated)

icon in menusicon in menusVB 6.0Advanced /
Ressie S. Fos (from psc cd)
1495 since
2/15/2015 6:48:00 PM

By 15 Users

WANT TO PUT ICONS IN YOUR MENUS? THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST COMMON PROBLEMS BEGINNER OR EVEN INTERMEDIATE PROGRAMMERS WANTED TO SOLVE. NOW, HERE'S THE EXACT ANSWER TO YOUR PROBLEMS. I SHARE WITH YOU HOW TO PUT ICONS IN YOUR MENUS IN THE SIMPLEST WAY, FEW LIN ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Images-in-a-BookImages-in-a-BookVB 6.0Intermediate /
Agustin Rodriguez (from psc cd)
1105 since
2/15/2015 2:17:00 PM

By 10 Users

Create Album of Images and show as a book. Requires Windows XPClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Jet Data Base Strucutre Update programJet Data Base Strucutre Update programVB 6.0Intermediate /
Just Code It (from psc cd)
613 since
1/19/2015 7:26:00 PM

By 2 Users

This little app update the tables and queries of a jet database to reflect those of the source database. It adds tables/Queries and modifies Tables/Queries in the target to that of the source. NOTE: It will delete columns in the target tables if they don' ...(description truncated)

Let's Play with The RegisteryLet's Play with The RegisteryVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, ASP (Active Server Pages) Beginner /
sherif rofael (from psc cd)
746 since
1/30/2015 5:05:00 PM

By 9 Users

This program is a collection of the capabilities of using the Registery To Get Data about Your PC and Writing Data Again, It Conatins The Following : 1) Special Folder's Path's : ( ONLY 5 LINES OF CODE ) ( 'Desktop' , 'Programs' , 'Favorites' , 'Histor ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Library of Array RoutinesLibrary of Array RoutinesVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) Intermediate /
James Vincent Carnicelli (from psc cd)
1593 since
1/6/2015 9:42:00 PM

By 17 Users

I use arrays all the time, so I thought I'd put the functions I commonly use together into a library. Easy to read code. Routines include: <P>- ArrayCopy(List, ListToCopyFrom, [StartAt], [Length]) <BR>- ArrayAppend(List, Item) <BR>- ArrayRemove(L ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Linked ListLinked ListVB 6.0Advanced /
Mikael Borg (from psc cd)
822 since
1/9/2015 3:07:00 PM

By 3 Users

The linked list component is a component designed to use with objects that you want to have in a list. Any component class implementing the Item class in the LinkedList component can be added to the list. Using the Link class in the LinkedList component y ...(description truncated)

LISTVIEW - copy data from one list view to another.LISTVIEW - copy data from one list view to another.VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
XeriphisM (from psc cd)
3205 since
1/23/2015 8:30:00 PM

By 2 Users

ok, it might not be too useful but i needed it. basically it copies the contents of one listview on one form to another listview on another form.

Manipulating Data using Collection and ClassesManipulating Data using Collection and ClassesVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Apurva Lawale (from psc cd)
1809 since
2/15/2015 6:39:00 PM

By 6 Users

Shows how a VB Class and Collections can be used to manipulate data in memory. A very simple example showing some intermediate-advanced stuff of data manipulation. To handle a lot of data newbies normally use arrays so I hope this example will help them u ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 7 of 11 found. Entries 61 - 70 of 101 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel