Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

RDY2USE:   clsJPEGasm   VB class to READ/MODIFY/WRITE a JPEG structureRDY2USE: clsJPEGasm VB class to READ/MODIFY/WRITE a JPEG structureVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Light Templer (from psc cd)
1576 since
2/8/2015 10:25:00 AM

By 19 Users

A selfcontained class based on my class clsJPEGparser to ***READ in a JPEG file ***Parse the underlying structure (segments) ***Get a list with start and size of segments ***Isolate the comments ***Add/modify/remove comments ***Remove some segments on dem ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Reduce Frx and Exe file sizeReduce Frx and Exe file sizeVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Lefteris Eleftheriades (from psc cd)
1307 since
1/24/2015 7:31:00 PM

By 10 Users

Did you that your Frx files and Exe files, may be bigger in size than they were supposed to? (Note: I have submitted this artical befoure but it got deleted. I don't know how.) Please Vote

Retuning multiple parameters from functionsRetuning multiple parameters from functionsVB 6.0Beginner /
Phobos (from psc cd)
912 since
1/23/2015 12:57:00 AM

By 5 Users

VB provides a very easy way in which to pass multiple parameters to subroutines and functions. Whilst it is possible to return the results of processing in the passed parameters it is not very good practice, but many programmers do it anyway because they ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Safe Array PropertiesSafe Array PropertiesVB 6.0Advanced /
ULLI (from psc cd)
748 since
2/8/2015 6:56:00 AM

By 18 Users

A little set of routines and a test driver to read table or array properties: whether it is (re)dimensioned or still undimensioned, the number of dimensions, LBound and UBound for each dimension and a few other things that may come in handy. No fuss about ...(description truncated)

SCRSAVER TemplateSCRSAVER TemplateVB 6.0Intermediate /
SadistBlue (from psc cd)
843 since
1/15/2015 5:57:00 PM

By 3 Users

Hey all! haven't posted a new code in months so I guess I will just have to post this. This is a Screensaver template. Just put your screensaver on it and set the configurations, and compile and rename in ("anything".scr) and put it in the windows dir.

SendkeysSendkeysVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Demian Net (from psc cd)
1124 since
1/5/2015 8:09:00 PM

By 9 Users

Basic sendkeys codes

Shapefile AnayzerShapefile AnayzerVB 6.0Advanced /
Alan G. Violette
3693 since
7/21/2015 4:36:34 PM

By 2 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       Re-upload of my application since the crash of PSC ... not sure why this app didn't make the CD? Anyway, this program is much like ESRI's ArcCatalog, but only works with shapefiles (.shp/.shx/.dbf). Explains the reading in of GIS data from the ESRI shapef ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Sliding PanelSliding PanelVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
TerriTop (from psc cd)
1929 since
2/12/2015 6:22:00 PM

By 9 Users

Do your forms need more real estate without the use of Tabs or Frames? Then check out this Sliding Panel Container Control. This control offers a fresh look and feel with the ability to “host / contain” subsequent controls. Many of the feature ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Sort without sorting (one million elements in 3(!) seconds) UpdateSort without sorting (one million elements in 3(!) seconds) UpdateVB 6.0Advanced /
ULLI (from psc cd)
2014 since
2/8/2015 1:46:00 PM

By 35 Users

This Sort-Class can be used to retrieve the elements in a one-dimensional table of strings in either ascending or descending sequence. The table itself is not altered in any way by this process, rather pointers into the table are returned which point to t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

split function with a textboxsplit function with a textboxVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Rokinroj (from psc cd)
808 since
1/6/2015 9:04:00 AM

By 3 Users

Good example of the split and randomize commands. lets you place a long list of text in a textbox and randomly grab a line. My use for this was I had about 500 cd keys to issue to customers as they would callin. I would run this script, give them a numbe ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 9 of 11 found. Entries 81 - 90 of 101 found
Jump to page: ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel