Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

[snIPer] A multiple port scanner[snIPer] A multiple port scannerVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Luke Huxley (from psc cd)
2814 since
2/10/2015 5:33:00 PM

By 15 Users

Unhappy as I was with other simple port scanners, I wrote snIPer. It'll scan a range of IPs as well as a range of ports, extremely fast with upto 999 simultaneous threads. I'm sure there are some bugs in the code, I wrote this about 3-4 years ago, found i ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[Syphen Scan][Syphen Scan]VB 6.0Intermediate /
syphen_2k (from psc cd)
997 since
1/26/2015 7:46:00 PM

By 8 Users

*Syphen scan crawls the Internet executing a script at each site. Its a good tool for looking for web servers with certain characteristics or running a certain type of software. (syphen scan is not intended as a hacking tool or exploit scanner)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[Winsock MiniChat, Get IP, Save Conversation etc][Winsock MiniChat, Get IP, Save Conversation etc]VB 6.0Intermediate /
Mephisto (from psc cd)
2900 since
2/4/2015 10:39:00 PM

By 2 Users

This code is heavily commented example of how to create a simple chat using winsock component. It has also some more features like Save Conversation, Get External IP, Nickname. NO API's, NO Modules, NO 1000 forms, just plain simple working codeClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

[Winsock Simple Multiplayer Game][Winsock Simple Multiplayer Game]VB 6.0Advanced /
Mephisto (from psc cd)
3188 since
2/5/2015 3:17:00 AM

By 17 Users

This is a heavily commented demonstration of how to connect two people through the winsock to create a simple game. This includes Get External IP feature and copy it to cplipboard fast, Skins, Say feature to communicate, anything to get you started with W ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[X]-HTML v1.2[X]-HTML v1.2VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
SkaterRob 2k1 (from psc cd)
1030 since
1/25/2015 5:03:00 AM

By 6 Users

This is a great HTML Editor I have been working on, its current posistion is between version 1.2, and 1.3. This HTML editor has all the good stuff, Links images formats, frames, tables scripts and a script maker, a browser and of course page preview. I am ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_ Authenticate via HTTP 401, digest calculator (You have no idea how long this took to work out! ) __ Authenticate via HTTP 401, digest calculator (You have no idea how long this took to work out! ) _VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Jon Barker (from psc cd)
2272 since
1/24/2015 11:33:00 PM

By 3 Users

This code takes into account the NONCE, CNONCE, NONCE-count, Username, Password, HTTP Method, URi, realm......... and finally QOP type :) THIS CODE IS FOR WEB DEVELOPERS WHO WISH TO AUTHENTICATE VIA HTTP, AND KNOW WHAT ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE... (if you dont ...(description truncated)

_ Get webpage source through a simple api call_ Get webpage source through a simple api callVB 5.0, VB 6.0, VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelBeginner /
Alan Toews (from psc cd)
3064 since
1/17/2015 11:45:00 PM

By 54 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       Nothing fancy about this, it simply retrieves the source of the url you specify. The best part about this code, is you don't need to add any controls to your code. you just drop in the module, and call one function [some string]=GetURLSource("http://[some ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_ How to query a Half-Life, or mod (eg Counter-Strike) server and get map information, player etc __ How to query a Half-Life, or mod (eg Counter-Strike) server and get map information, player etc _VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Jon Barker (from psc cd)
2465 since
1/24/2015 5:47:00 PM

By 6 Users

This code connects to a half life or half life mod server that you type in, and retrieves info about it. Perfect if you wish to make you own gamespy program, or something similar.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_ Yahoo Profile Parsing Routine __ Yahoo Profile Parsing Routine _VB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
KRYO_11 (from psc cd)
1161 since
2/4/2015 8:19:00 PM

By 7 Users

Routine I made to pull the infomation of a yahoo profile. (English) Most 'profilers' just connect to the profile page and display it. This will return the information with no need to display it. Vote if you like, thanks.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

__CoolHTML- WYSIWYG Html Editor____CoolHTML- WYSIWYG Html Editor__VB 6.0Intermediate /
Matt Carpenter (from psc cd)
1314 since
1/22/2015 3:15:00 AM

By 8 Users

you see your webpage as you type as it is! [See Screenshot]Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 3 of 125 found. Entries 21 - 30 of 1245 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel