Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 6 of 125 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 1248 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A 6 Search Engine Parsing ToolA 6 Search Engine Parsing ToolVB 6.0Intermediate /
Muktak Joshi (from psc cd)
1577 since
2/1/2015 7:31:00 AM

By 7 Users
7 Excellent Ratings
       Search in 6 Different Engines, Parse the Results and display sorted output according to hits in earch engine.Does not redirect you to each search engine like other search tools available at PSC. It actually parses the results and shows it in its own windo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A amazing html EditorA amazing html EditorVB 6.0Intermediate /
Steven Dorman (from psc cd)
1280 since
1/30/2015 10:42:00 AM

By 8 Users

This is a Website Making tool , wich is very small and powerful.The design was suposed to be accessable and easy to use.Please dont jusdge it by its looks.There is two ways of making a web page , and script editor.Also , there are hundereds of easy to use ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Basic Multi User Chat ProgramA Basic Multi User Chat ProgramVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Andrew Goodwin (from psc cd)
2616 since
1/16/2015 5:01:00 AM

By 5 Users

I have decided to have ago at trying to explain how to set up a basic multi user chat program. I have commented every line telling you what its there for and how they work. :)..i think

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A Basic Multi-User Chat Program 2A Basic Multi-User Chat Program 2VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Andrew Goodwin (from psc cd)
1033 since
1/16/2015 5:48:00 AM

By 30 Users

This is a follow up from "A Basic Multi User Chat Program" which now allows you to connect with people over the net.

A Battle.net Bot, Vapor Bot (UPDATE)A Battle.net Bot, Vapor Bot (UPDATE)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Adam Bleech (from psc cd)
2147 since
1/28/2015 8:14:00 AM

By 8 Users

This is an update to my "A Much Better Battle.net Bot" submission. I took out the crappy commands, because they are kinda pointless on a chat bot and i cleaned it up a lot. I made a setup form, and made better anti idle support. I also added War3 Icon sup ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A better Atomic Time SynchA better Atomic Time SynchVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
em  (from psc cd)
1275 since
1/8/2015 2:09:00 PM

By 6 Users

A sort of update to my last time sync entry. It's been totally rewritten so it now uses an NTP server (Network Time Protocol) to adjust your system time. Make sure you read the README.txt. If you like this code check out my site, http://www.em.f2s.com, I' ...(description truncated)

A Better IP ChatA Better IP ChatVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
CovertLoop (from psc cd)
1340 since
1/9/2015 7:25:00 PM

By 20 Users

''InterChat'', as I've come to call it, connects 2 people via tcp/ip. With the options to Connect, Chat, and Transfer either Pictures or Files, this tabbed interface makes it easy to use, and the code is not hard to understand for the Experience level I h ...(description truncated)

a Better way of testing if connected to the NETa Better way of testing if connected to the NETVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Half-Dead (from psc cd)
1547 since
1/4/2015 10:13:00 AM

By 14 Users

Ok i had previously posted the Improper way of doin a test for fun :) I just ran across this code on MVPS.ORG This code uses the wininet.dll VIA API calls, and it will tell you if you are connected and wether you are connected via LAN, modem, or proxy ! I ...(description truncated)

A Browser with trimmings!A Browser with trimmings!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Andrew_Madden (from psc cd)
1595 since
1/3/2015 11:28:00 AM

By 10 Users

This is a full web browser, with back, forward, refresh, etc. Also has a HTML editor. Its very easy to use & to change (code wise). I have also included all of the forms as well as the application. If you like it, plase mail me! Enjoy.

A Buddy Logger for MSN Messenger 5.x and 6.xA Buddy Logger for MSN Messenger 5.x and 6.xVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Caleb Martin (from psc cd)
1174 since
2/1/2015 10:20:00 AM

By 4 Users

MSN Buddy Logger is a program that logs when your buddies on your MSN Messenger list sign in and out, change their status, change their name, change their phone #, etc. You can save the log to a text file for future reference or to show to your friends to ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 6 of 125 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 1248 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel