Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 6 of 23 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 225 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Control Panel Applets in VBControl Panel Applets in VBVB 6.0Advanced /
jjprogrammer (from psc cd)
1038 since
2/15/2015 12:33:00 PM

By 7 Users

You can create control panel applets in VB - with a little help. The first example is a generic .cpl file written in c++ which can be completely manipulated by editing its .ini file, adding as many applets as you wish. The second example is pure VB. The c ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Control Panel CustomiserControl Panel CustomiserVB 6.0Intermediate /
Thomas Swift (from psc cd)
1044 since
2/13/2015 2:56:00 AM

By 4 Users

Customize your desktop, control panel or my computer with any application of your choice. Includes removal archives so you can remove any application you add at any time. Uses a Uneek UUID identifier for each new tool you add so their wont be any conflict ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Control Registration WizardControl Registration WizardVB 5.0, VB 6.0Not Given /
Drae Calistair (from psc cd)
2011 since
1/3/2015 3:35:00 AM

By 1 Users

Used to register and unregister OCX and DLL files for use with Visual Basic 5.0 and other programming languages that support OCXs and DLLs.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

CPU Lock [Fast Lock] Addon for Windows 2000/XP(NT?)CPU Lock [Fast Lock] Addon for Windows 2000/XP(NT?)VB 6.0Beginner /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
1076 since
1/18/2015 4:10:00 AM

By 2 Users

This code does use the Windows 2000/XP locking system to LOCK the computer. But now you only have to run a exe file that you could make a shourcut to and make a hotkey! ( Ill make a hotkey in the program when I find out how! ) Please comment the CODE! bad ...(description truncated)

Cpu MeterCpu MeterVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
X-LEAD (from psc cd)
1049 since
1/5/2015 10:11:00 PM

By 4 Users

Display a small CPU Meter next to your mouse cursor ...Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CPU MonitorCPU MonitorVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Pieter Philippaerts (from psc cd)
1504 since
1/20/2015 2:25:00 AM

By 19 Users

This program can query the CPU usage on Windows 9x *and* Windows NT systems. Most examples don't work on NT4 or older (including the examples found here on Planet Source Code), but this code does. It does this by calling an undocumented function (the same ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CPU Usage Pro 2CPU Usage Pro 2VB 6.0Advanced /
GioRock (from psc cd)
3064 since
2/19/2015 4:34:00 AM

By 9 Users

A new CPU usage graphic meter like Vista Style. Adding speed index meter bitmap with machine code antialias rotating by Robert Rayment & Buggy class modified by me. Now you can set timer interval with righ button down and the value is saved in the registr ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CPU UtilizationCPU UtilizationVB 6.0Intermediate /
James Vincent Carnicelli (from psc cd)
2348 since
2/4/2015 10:57:00 PM

By 3 Users

I created this because I needed to be able to adjust how many child processes my batch processing app created so that it didn't I created this demo because I needed to be able to adjust how many child processes my batch processing app created so that it d ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

create a Shelllink (also known as Shortcut) with a few lines of codecreate a Shelllink (also known as Shortcut) with a few lines of codeVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB ScriptBeginner /
Max Christian Pohle (from psc cd)
1568 since
2/14/2015 10:10:00 AM

By 5 Users

It creates a shortcut and lets you define all important parameters. I have seen some examples before, but they where all too complicated for this little job. So I collected informationen and wrote this.

Create/Destroy User on Domain ( Administrating NT)Create/Destroy User on Domain ( Administrating NT)VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Not Given /
Newsgroup Posting (from psc cd)
1625 since
1/1/2015 8:52:00 AM

By 3 Users

Create a new user and destroy an existing user on a Windows NT domain.. When a user is created, I set him to be a member of Domain Users while you can specify that he goes into Domain User, Domain Guests, Domain Admins Hong YAN <HONG-YAN@worldnet.a ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 6 of 23 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 225 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel