Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 6 of 115 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 1149 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

_VBuddy__VBuddy_VB 6.0Beginner /
Gary Boyd (from psc cd)
1069 since
1/29/2015 10:17:00 AM

By 5 Users

This is a game i wrote in Visual Basic 6. Its the first game ive ever worked hard on, yet a long way from done and still very small there are still things you do to keep your VBuddy alive. He can live to a ripe old age of 76 or untill his health gets to 0 ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_Wings of Fury_Wings of FuryVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Chad Bjorklun (from psc cd)
1695 since
1/18/2015 7:44:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is a remake of the Apple IIe classic "Wings of Fury" You are a pilot of a P-51 Mustang and are attempting to rid islands of their inhabitans by strafing them. *WARNING* This is a work-in-progress. As to this date, the program runs but it is FAR from ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A                      0           !       chess like game - Knight's TourA 0 ! chess like game - Knight's TourVB 6.0Intermediate /
Parmender Dahiya (from psc cd)
1330 since
1/29/2015 1:49:00 AM

By 5 Users

This is a game in which Knight of chess have to cover all the squares without covering any square twice. In the code you will also learn about the run time picture insertion and control array handling for picturebox. In the same manner you can handle cont ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A             000 Logical Game - BrainVitaA 000 Logical Game - BrainVita"VB 6.0Intermediate /
Mohd Frahim (from psc cd)
1396 since
1/28/2015 10:42:00 PM

By 4 Users

Bored with simple programs? Then lets play Brainvita. Enjoy and learn how to write to the text files and how to read them. All the picture loading is done at the runtime. Hint moves are also shown, back button are there, highscores are also registered and ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A  +(Lunar Lander)+  AA +(Lunar Lander)+ AVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
RapidPix (from psc cd)
1198 since
2/13/2015 2:02:00 PM

By 4 Users

A Very Fun Lunar Lander Game!!! In this game you have to delicately move your UFO through the maze of 8 different levels!!! Works great. Uses bitblt so no flickering. Level code is very simple and it is very easy and fun to make new levels. Doesn’t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A  +(Rotation Tanks, MadGamer)+  AA +(Rotation Tanks, MadGamer)+ AVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
RapidPix (from psc cd)
866 since
2/13/2015 4:38:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is a very fun tank game that allows you to shot and move in any direction. Code is very well documented and I’m sure that anyone can learn a lot about how to use Sin and Cos with VB for rotation and movement. Please leave me comments and vote. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

a ! Death By Tank ! aa ! Death By Tank ! aVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
C. Humber (from psc cd)
1463 since
1/6/2015 2:42:00 AM

By 11 Users

SCREEN SHOT INSIDE!!! CHECK IT OUT... I wrote this program to see if AI could be written well in VB...as i found out, it can, i just used a very simple binary tree. It's missing no bells or whistles, it has sound, and very good Artificial Intelligence. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A ! R Quest 3 ( RPG ) !A ! R Quest 3 ( RPG ) !VB 6.0Intermediate /
Ryan L (rm200ie) (from psc cd)
1229 since
2/12/2015 7:20:00 AM

By 4 Users

R quest 3 is a small Rpg made by Ryan as the R would stand for ^^ the Code behind this game is fairly simple and even if your not an intermediate programer i think you would still be able 2 understand it and make a game OFF this project. PS PLEASE IF YOU ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

a ** PURE VB ** Space Invaders gamea ** PURE VB ** Space Invaders gameVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
aldus (from psc cd)
7760 since
1/18/2015 3:55:00 PM

By 18 Users

This a "pure VB" clone of the original Space invaders by TAITO. NO DirectX, NO Cheating, NO Wizards. ONLY pure VB who anyone can read and understand and... MODIFY! Please RATE IT!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

a _VBPython 1.0c_4-player SNAKES game with power-ups!_try it!a _VBPython 1.0c_4-player SNAKES game with power-ups!_try it!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Enrico Bertozzi (from psc cd)
962 since
1/25/2015 7:10:00 PM

By 6 Users

Very addictive Snakes-game. Large screen (small graphics), 4 players, various power-ups to collect, changeable maps, various options. Good to play in multiplayer. Doesn't contain a map editor yet, and has only 1 map (see "readme_maps.txt"). Please VOTE an ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 6 of 115 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 1149 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel