Date
Submitted
User Rating

[FA] City Builder [v1.2][FA] City Builder [v1.2]VB 6.0Advanced /
Faraz Azhar (from psc cd)
4229 since
2/9/2015 10:06:00 PM

By 122 Users

A 2D Windows-based game. You can construct various buildings, roads, destroy them, earn money through monthly taxes, scroll around the terrain.... all like a professional strategy game! inspired from my favorite dos-based game Transport Tycoon Deluxe by C ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[Knock Game][Knock Game]VB 6.0Beginner /
Tan Jiunn Yann (from psc cd)
1609 since
2/9/2015 11:31:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is a simple game. Just for fun only. Knock the tiger's head.With the easy function that using Timer, Image control with the randomise number...

[Multishoot] - UDP Multiplayer Shooter[Multishoot] - UDP Multiplayer ShooterVB 6.0Advanced /
Mephisto (from psc cd)
2129 since
2/10/2015 5:46:00 AM

By 3 Users

This is a multiplayer game in UDP Winsock, i use BitBlt to make it nicer. You have two animated characters going around shooting each other - that means bullets, mines, walls... The code itself is very flexible, its very easy to modify the map, only move ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

[NibbleWorm 2][NibbleWorm 2]VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Jason Liang (from psc cd)
1161 since
2/6/2015 5:56:00 AM

By 3 Users

(updated now 2.0.1! fixed highscore bug, also now the game starts over if you die. added: extra life every 5000 points!) This is NibbleWorm 2. A much better version of the origional. It is a lot like the origional, but now you can play custom levels inste ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[NibbleWorm][NibbleWorm]VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Jason Liang (from psc cd)
1098 since
2/2/2015 4:31:00 AM

By 6 Users

(new version 1.0.6! i added a bomb that makes you shorter as a powerup! Also, spacebar is now pause! and i've fixed a few bugs and now this game is almost flawless...) A cool nibbles game that I decided to make for no reason... There are 4 different speed ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[Simple] Map Editor[Simple] Map EditorVB 6.0Intermediate /
Nick Meuir (from psc cd)
1645 since
2/2/2015 9:15:00 AM

By 13 Users

This loads/edits/saves .map files for use in tile games. Comes with some sample maps. Also comes with a great tileset. I hope you all enjoy it. Feedback please~! And... a thanks to Electroman for helping me.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[Spaz Co. Enterprises] - MafiaRPG (Version 0.95a)[Spaz Co. Enterprises] - MafiaRPG (Version 0.95a)VB 6.0Advanced /
Anthony Roberts (from psc cd)
1335 since
2/3/2015 4:52:00 AM

By 4 Users

A complex game based around a mafia which enjoys corporate domination. You play the son of a debted father, attempting to raise from a petty thug to an overexposed Godfather. Using various weapons, cars, strateic movements, and other stuff in the game - t ...(description truncated)

[Tile Getter] - Cuts a picture and displays coordinates[Tile Getter] - Cuts a picture and displays coordinatesVB 6.0Intermediate /
Mephisto (from psc cd)
1525 since
2/5/2015 4:47:00 AM

By 8 Users

This is a handy, commented tool especially for those who use bitblt functions etc for their games and they only have one big picture to work with, that has all those different images in it combined. This will create cells in that image with a width and he ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

^^ Classic game of ~Snake~ ^^^^ Classic game of ~Snake~ ^^VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Eric J. Griffin (from psc cd)
1555 since
1/29/2015 3:34:00 AM

By 13 Users

Here is the source for the very popular, very classic game Snake. This code is very clean and fully commented. Hope you like! ... this is my first submission.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

^Bouncing Ball^^Bouncing Ball^VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Niloy Mondal (from psc cd)
1943 since
1/27/2015 3:19:00 AM

By 6 Users

I would like to thank Ben Doherty, I got the idea of using a timer from his code. This code show how to bounce a ball on the form. The code is very small and simple and commented. Has a quiet different approach, uses only one timer.

Search Results: Page 3 of 115 found. Entries 21 - 30 of 1149 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel