Date
Submitted
User Rating

___Cool Taskbar Fade In/Out_____Cool Taskbar Fade In/Out__VB 6.0Beginner /
Arun P {:-) (from psc cd)
806 since
2/10/2015 12:49:00 PM

By 8 Users

This code makes your taskbar transparent when the mouse is not on it. When the mouse approaches the taskbar fades up. This is my first entry. U can also control the speen of fade ups and downs and the taskbar transparency level. Please enjoy thr code.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

__cHaNgE SyStEm MeNu____cHaNgE SyStEm MeNu__VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
tektus (from psc cd)
690 since
1/27/2015 2:11:00 AM

By 5 Users

Removes Size item from a form's system menu. So that resizable form can't be resized. It is a better methode than using in the Form_Resize event; if me.width < 2000 then Me.width = 2000 etc.. You can remove other items to change the behaviour of the fo ...(description truncated)

_A Supreme Window API tutorial ****_A Supreme Window API tutorial ****VB 6.0Beginner /
Jaime Muscatelli (from psc cd)
4294 since
1/30/2015 6:06:00 AM

By 76 Users

READ ALL**** This is a COMPLETE tutorial on api concerning actual windows. FINDWINDOW(), FINDWINDOWEX(), GETPARENT(), GETWINDOWTEXT(), SETWINDOWTEXT(),SENDMESSAGE(), WindowFromPoint(),WM_ constants, EM_ constants. All separate tutorials for advanced progr ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

_A Supreme Window API Tutorial Part 2 ****_A Supreme Window API Tutorial Part 2 ****VB 6.0Intermediate /
Jaime Muscatelli (from psc cd)
1951 since
1/31/2015 2:55:00 AM

By 10 Users

This continued version deals with the problem of "multiple textboxes (and other controls) on one window!" Yes, it can be troubling to try to retrieve info from one textbox and get data from another. Fear not, I know how to fix it. If you read my first tut ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_Create Shortcut__Create Shortcut_VB 6.0Advanced /
BelgiumBoy_007 (from psc cd)
1257 since
2/3/2015 7:43:00 PM

By 5 Users

This simple program creates a shortcut. Well commented.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

32-bit Floating Toolbar (NT & 95)32-bit Floating Toolbar (NT & 95)VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Not Given /
Mike Jones (from psc cd)
1077 since
1/1/2015 7:06:00 PM

By 41 Users

This code gives you the ability to create a 'floating toolbar' within your application. The old SetWindowWord function is only good for 16-bit applications, so it won't run under a 32-bit OS (like NT4). The API call you should use if you are programming a ...(description truncated)

A  BETTER way to avoid Free Net Access Banners!!A BETTER way to avoid Free Net Access Banners!!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
dcroft <aka gh0ul> (from psc cd)
769 since
1/4/2015 6:35:00 PM

By 15 Users

This is an update to code I posted Yesterday. The sole purpose of this code is to allow you to use a free ISP, without the wasted desktop\browser space of ad banners. In the previous app the banner was hidden using Win API Functions. This worked except th ...(description truncated)

A 28 Windows Information APIs TutorialA 28 Windows Information APIs TutorialVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Lam Ri Hui (from psc cd)
1101 since
2/4/2015 6:40:00 AM

By 16 Users

Hi guys, this is a tutorial on using all the 28 API related with Windows information. There are brief description about each API, detail information about each API (such as declaration, parameters and return values) and examples on using each API. There a ...(description truncated)

A 34 Graphical Related API TutorialA 34 Graphical Related API TutorialVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Lam Ri Hui (from psc cd)
988 since
2/4/2015 5:56:00 AM

By 14 Users

Finally, I completed a tutorial which teaches you how to use the 34 API related with graphic. You will learn how to use these APIs through detailed information about the API and source code that shows how to use the API. You will not be disapointed if you ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A 3-in-1: Studying's XP/NT's Core, Fastest Compression Ever, and Debug.Print in Compiled ProgramsA 3-in-1: Studying's XP/NT's Core, Fastest Compression Ever, and Debug.Print in Compiled ProgramsVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB ScriptAdvanced /
Ion Alex Ionescu (from psc cd)
2638 since
2/4/2015 10:31:00 AM

By 92 Users

This article will show you three things, accompagnied by code: 1st, the deep internals of the NT and XP Operating System (They are the same) in an easy-to-understand language and format that isn't written for Assembly Code Developpers. 2nd, using the tech ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 2 of 75 found. Entries 11 - 20 of 747 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel