Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 8 of 166 found. Entries 71 - 80 of 1654 found
Jump to page: ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A new type of control - Thumb WheelA new type of control - Thumb WheelVB 5.0Intermediate /
Nero (from psc cd)
2156 since
1/9/2015 5:36:00 AM

By 13 Users

An alternate to using Sliders, Scrollbars and UpDown controls. Not just an enhanced version of an existing type of control, but a new type of control altogether. Scrolls values up and down with the use of Visual thumb wheel, includes the ability to "Spin ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Progress Bar / SliderA Progress Bar / SliderVB 6.0Intermediate /
Imthiaz Rafiq (from psc cd)
1467 since
1/9/2015 5:25:00 AM

By 15 Users

I think this is a great control to be used. It has many features. Please download and see for yourself. Please vote me.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A resizable form with skinA resizable form with skinVB 6.0Intermediate /
Ben Vonk (from psc cd)
2003 since
2/19/2015 4:22:00 PM

By 11 Users

This is a simple peace of code to make a real sizable form with skin and the use of the form systemmenu.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A routine to insert tables in RichtextboxA routine to insert tables in RichtextboxVB 6.0Intermediate /
Mario Villanueva (from psc cd)
8699 since
2/14/2015 5:15:00 AM

By 2 Users

This is a routine that add a table to the current selection in a RichTextBox. I didn't find how can I do this on the web, so I made it by looking on the rtf Specification. I expect that this would be helpfull for those who are using RTB. If you find how t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

a Sample method to set any Listitem of a listview with any colora Sample method to set any Listitem of a listview with any colorVB 6.0Intermediate /
Nolan Shang (from psc cd)
1415 since
2/4/2015 6:38:00 PM

By 13 Users

Some articles in web just demonstrate how to set the bgcolor of a listitem with equal space,but some time ,we need set the color with the value of the listitem. the following code demonstrate how can i do it. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Scroller OCX - Smoothly scrolls text in a picturebox (full OCX source+example)A Scroller OCX - Smoothly scrolls text in a picturebox (full OCX source+example)VB 6.0Advanced /
Mercior (from psc cd)
2301 since
1/11/2015 9:27:00 AM

By 10 Users

This is an Active X control you can add to your apps and have nice, smoothly scrolling text which makes them look pretty good :)<br> The ocx can scroll right->left or bottom->top and background+text colors are customisable. Text scrolls, optionally pau ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Scroller Version 2 - Smoothly scrolls text in a pictureboxA Scroller Version 2 - Smoothly scrolls text in a pictureboxVB 6.0Intermediate /
Thomas Swift (from psc cd)
1080 since
2/9/2015 12:13:00 PM

By 3 Users

It can scroll right to left or bottom to top, stop at top or stop centered, scroll and stop or Scroll Continuously and background, text colors & fonts are all customizable. It uses bitblt to do the drawing so its flickerless. This control is a updated ver ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Scrolling Text ControlA Scrolling Text ControlVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) Advanced /
Lukasz Bula (from psc cd)
701 since
1/7/2015 11:19:00 AM

By 10 Users

This is new improved Scrolling Text Control. I added almost all proparties of standart TextBox and a new one: Scroll - that start/stop scrolling. It also allows you to choose three predefined size of text. Enjoy it.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

a Send / Get files using winsocka Send / Get files using winsockVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Dustin Davis (from psc cd)
945 since
1/4/2015 7:00:00 AM

By 13 Users

Want your program to be able to send and get files over the internet? Well, here you go! This is very easy to understand.

A simple Scrolling Form (Not an ActiveX Control)A simple Scrolling Form (Not an ActiveX Control)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Elias Barbosa (from psc cd)
1430 since
1/23/2015 4:18:00 AM

By 11 Users

This is a control that will allow you to create a form that can be scrolled by the user. It is very simple to implement. This submission is heavily based on another submission by Fred_Cpp: http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/showcode.asp?lngWId ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 8 of 166 found. Entries 71 - 80 of 1654 found
Jump to page: ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel