Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 10 of 166 found. Entries 91 - 100 of 1654 found
Jump to page: ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A transparent FormA transparent FormVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
J.-A.Mock (from psc cd)
1373 since
1/6/2015 1:35:00 PM

By 63 Users

My code creates Transparant Forms.You can choose the Transparanty value (from 0 - 255).All other Controls placed on the Form are transparent,too.I you like and want to support me, vote for me ;-))

A Transparent Form That Works!A Transparent Form That Works!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
MidTerror (from psc cd)
1170 since
1/4/2015 3:28:00 PM

By 42 Users

This is something I made after seeing people request a way to make transparent forms. The nice thing about this though, is that it makes it so that all the controls are still visible! And it works with transparent shapes and lines too! This is a great way ...(description truncated)

A true ping with Visual Basic in a convenient class containing 2 methods and 1 propertyA true ping with Visual Basic in a convenient class containing 2 methods and 1 propertyVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
dan aprobee (from psc cd)
881 since
2/14/2015 4:01:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is a class that allows a true ping with visual basic. It is organized in an intuituve, easy to use, class that contains 2 methods [funcConvertStringAddressToIp] (self explanitory) [PingHost] which has one argument [szAddress] which may be provided in ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

a Vb Tipa Vb TipVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Adlawa (from psc cd)
954 since
1/29/2015 7:23:00 PM

By 21 Users

Have you ever wanted to insert automatically Predefind Menus in your Application with out typing all garbage with Menu Editor plus Code Snippets and predefiend Control Sets used in your Previous Applications Plus All useFull Source Code in Psc (Stored in ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A VERY easy demonstration of the TEXTBOX CONTROLA VERY easy demonstration of the TEXTBOX CONTROLVB 5.0, VB 6.0Not Given /
mike (from psc cd)
817 since
1/3/2015 2:10:00 PM

By 7 Users

This program shows many of the easiest, most common functions of the TEXTBOX. This is ideal for beginers. Very easy.

A Way to take a screenshotA Way to take a screenshotVB 5.0, VB 6.0Not Given /
Steve (from psc cd)
1167 since
1/3/2015 4:01:00 PM

By 6 Users

This code simply takes a picture of your desktop or a screenshot. I guess if you wanted to you could use this to view the desktop of a computer over a network, although that would be a bit slow. I hope this code is of some interest to some people Hope thi ...(description truncated)

A Winamp 3 Style playlist (Update v 1.1!!) Must tryA Winamp 3 Style playlist (Update v 1.1!!) Must tryVB 6.0Advanced /
3nity (from psc cd)
831 since
2/4/2015 12:37:00 AM

By 2 Users

HEre is an update to my code... Now it futures color changing at run time... Fixed some bugs... And has all the futures from previous version: Skinable Scroll bar, multiselect, add an entry, remove one, remove all, remove all selected (multi selected), Du ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

a(UPDATED - July 23) A Two List Boxes ActiveX Control - It's original, useful and very instructive!a(UPDATED - July 23) A Two List Boxes ActiveX Control - It's original, useful and very instructive!VB 6.0Intermediate /
Elias Barbosa (from psc cd)
1416 since
1/26/2015 11:55:00 AM

By 46 Users

Let's say, for example, that you have a database with all your clients. Now, you want to select just a few of them and get all the information stored on the database about them. The ideal interface to solve this problem would be to have a List Box with al ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A*   Move a form without a title bar!A* Move a form without a title bar!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
rikkter (from psc cd)
876 since
1/8/2015 5:45:00 AM

By 19 Users

Move any form without a title bar! You can use a label, command button, picturebox, anything to move the form.

A++ Control Resizer with 4 modes!A++ Control Resizer with 4 modes!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Edward Catchpole (from psc cd)
1277 since
2/2/2015 2:03:00 AM

By 9 Users

Simply and easily resize all the controls on any form by use of a reusable class. Set the different modes for the Left, Top, Width and Height properties of controls by entering 4 numbers into their Tag property (a number for Left, a number for Top, a numb ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 10 of 166 found. Entries 91 - 100 of 1654 found
Jump to page: ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel