Browse Category or Search Results

Search Results: Page 7 of 166 found. Entries 61 - 70 of 1654 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A Hundred ButtonsA Hundred ButtonsVB 6.0Intermediate /
jeremyxtz (from psc cd)
1130 since
2/9/2015 2:04:00 PM

By 7 Users

If you need a lot of buttons on your forms then you can fairly easily draw them on and save resources.

A Mac OSX ControlA Mac OSX ControlVB 6.0Intermediate /
David Smith (from psc cd)
1112 since
1/18/2015 6:48:00 PM

By 3 Users

This code cn be used instead of a title bar on a form. It allows you to make your software look sort of like a Mac OSX application.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Magnification GlassA Magnification GlassVB 6.0Advanced /
Lukasz Bula (from psc cd)
815 since
1/7/2015 2:30:00 PM

By 12 Users

Allows you to zoom a part of image. I have seen something like this in encyclopedia on CD and I tried to do the same. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A MAJOR REBUILD of my DropIn Input/MsgBox ReplacementA MAJOR REBUILD of my DropIn Input/MsgBox ReplacementVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
CptnVic (from psc cd)
1786 since
2/13/2015 11:32:00 PM

By 6 Users

This is a major (and I mean major) re-build of my previous drop in form replacement of the windows input box/message box without using MS ocx. Now the drop-in form has only one control (text box) and only ONE function to call! But you can still choose se ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Masked Textbox ControlA Masked Textbox ControlVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
James Haydock (from psc cd)
1476 since
1/30/2015 5:08:00 PM

By 12 Users

This control uses an invisible mask along with a mask type of text, numeric, or date. A user can only type in an entry that fits the mask (see html page included). There is plenty of code in here that could be ripped out and placed in other controls.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Mosaic MakerA Mosaic MakerVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Patrick Gillespie (from psc cd)
1557 since
1/5/2015 3:33:00 PM

By 16 Users

Have you ever seen a picture that looks like a picture of something, but when you came up close you saw it was really made up of a lot of different pictures? This example shows you how to create a picture like that. It takes a picture of Drew Carey and cr ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A multiple connection server control *UPDATED*A multiple connection server control *UPDATED*VB 6.0Intermediate /
Drew Lederman (from psc cd)
1122 since
1/9/2015 5:29:00 PM

By 55 Users

This ActiveX control makes it extremely easy to create server applications. It uses an array of Winsock controls to handle multiple connections. Start the server with one line of code! I included a sample project and a detailed explanation of all the even ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A MUST HAVE CONTROL FOR ALL VB PROGRAMMERS: Degree of Rotation Control.A MUST HAVE CONTROL FOR ALL VB PROGRAMMERS: Degree of Rotation Control.VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Sparq (from psc cd)
891 since
1/8/2015 3:23:00 AM

By 4 Users

When placed on a form, this Control will take whatever its .Value is and show you what angle of rotation you've entered. GREAT FOR Graphic / Multimedia / Game Application DevelopmentClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Must See Tips: Real Numeric Character in TextBox. Avoid Paste Alpha CharacterA Must See Tips: Real Numeric Character in TextBox. Avoid Paste Alpha CharacterVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Masino Sinaga (from psc cd)
1138 since
2/2/2015 9:41:00 PM

By 4 Users

Many tips (and trick) tell us that if we want the textbox control ignore the character which is not numeric character, then we can just put the code that shown in KeyPress event procedure below. But, sometimes we forgot that although we have put the code ...(description truncated)

A New Screen Saver Lookalike!!!A New Screen Saver Lookalike!!!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
AdamSpicer (from psc cd)
846 since
1/6/2015 11:35:00 PM

By 3 Users

Learn how to make ur own screen saver lookalike with this simple code!!!! please comment and vote!!!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 7 of 166 found. Entries 61 - 70 of 1654 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel