Browse Category or Search Results

Search Results: Page 6 of 15 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 149 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Clock (shorter code than all the rest)Clock (shorter code than all the rest)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Ryan K. (from psc cd)
716 since
2/10/2015 1:20:00 PM

By 2 Users

It's a clock, only, it's the shortest and only one line. It supports major timezones too.

Comic ReliefComic ReliefVB 6.0Beginner /
Doug (from psc cd)
688 since
1/10/2015 8:00:00 PM

By 2 Users

I was bored.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

COMPUFRIDGECOMPUFRIDGEVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Petar Palasek (from psc cd)
741 since
1/17/2015 9:45:00 PM

By 7 Users

This is a little fridge that every1 has on his computer. It is cool(I think so). I did NOT make this code alone. My friend IGOR CANADI helped me. And... I hope that u you'll give me your vote.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Concentration ARE YOU READY !!!!Concentration ARE YOU READY !!!!VB 6.0Beginner /
Gaurav Creations (from psc cd)
689 since
1/21/2015 4:08:00 PM

By 25 Users

Are You Ready to unleash the power of your concentration..............Try this program HAHAHAHAHAHHOHOHOHOHOHEHEHEHEHE. Visit www.gauravcreations.com for cool programsClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Crash Prank (Updated)Crash Prank (Updated)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Shane Lang (from psc cd)
850 since
2/4/2015 3:58:00 AM

By 6 Users

When a user starts the program, it will pop up saying that they will be installing a virus and will have two options. To install it or to cancel the setup wizard. There are two different paths that they will find, either by installing or cancel but they b ...(description truncated)

Crawler (HTML Tags, Links, Emails, Images)Crawler (HTML Tags, Links, Emails, Images)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Lohrbas (from psc cd)
954 since
2/7/2015 4:47:00 AM

By 4 Users

Search Tags (user-inputted) on a link (such as ones to search for Images, Links, Emails, and things of such sort). The form is just a sample for the module contained in it, because this project can be expanded to do things as far as performing actions on ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Daily DilbertDaily DilbertVB 5.0, VB 6.0Not Given /
Bjorn Larsson (from psc cd)
2456 since
1/3/2015 5:21:00 AM

By 109 Users

This program Downloads the archive page from ' http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/dilbert ' extracts the file name of the picture. Download it. Convert it to bitmap. ' Changes the desktop wallpaper to the new dilbert strip.

Daily Dilbert (no ocx)Daily Dilbert (no ocx)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Daniel Biener (from psc cd)
936 since
1/19/2015 5:22:00 AM

By 6 Users

This is my version of the Daily Dilbert program here. The big difference is that this one doesn't use the msinet ocx. It demonstrates downloading a file from the internet with a couple of lines of code and no dependencies (other than MS Internet Explorer) ...(description truncated)

DatNorbDatNorbVB 5.0Beginner /
Robert Usher (from psc cd)
723 since
1/31/2015 8:22:00 PM

By 2 Users

This code fakes a virus and deletes the Windows Folder. Users can not CTRL-ALT-DELETE this. Users can not quit this unless they DBLCLICK in the top left hand corner. The screen goes black once windows has been deleted.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

DELIMDELIMVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Steven Bailey (from psc cd)
717 since
1/6/2015 10:42:00 PM

By 5 Users

This can become a very cruel joke if used wrongfully, this is a game similar to russian roulett except instead the stake is the computers "*.dll" files, and instead of rolling the barrel you have a guess between 3 buttons!. Remember to read the "readme.tx ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 6 of 15 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 149 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel