Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 6 of 69 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 683 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A Tip to save TimeA Tip to save TimeVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Adam Lane (from psc cd)
964 since
1/29/2015 1:00:00 PM

By 8 Users

This is a tip that will save many of you VB Programmers a lot of time. It is a piece of code that allows the user in one line of code to create a toggle system. Enjoy

A VB CollectionA VB CollectionVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Firas S. Assaad (from psc cd)
1730 since
2/7/2015 8:21:00 AM

By 9 Users

If you want your program to become very popular you must use all what is in the article. this Article contans Contents To read the content of the a list box to add a row in the ListView to remove an item from the listView to remove a selected item from t ...(description truncated)

A very handy tip!A very handy tip!VB 6.0Intermediate /
M. J. Highlander (from psc cd)
960 since
2/8/2015 5:32:00 PM

By 5 Users

I've been programming in VB for many years and i only found out about this handy shortcut now! type the first letter or first few letters of a variable name, then press [CTRL]+[SPACE] or the button shown in the screen-shot and the var name will be complet ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A very useful method for removing items from listboxes in for loopsA very useful method for removing items from listboxes in for loopsVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Sean Patrick Kane (from psc cd)
1007 since
2/12/2015 5:39:00 PM

By 6 Users

Many people, at some point in their VB programming careers, will use a for-loop to remove items from a listbox. I would say that easily 90% of the people that code for a situation like this are coding it INCORRECTLY and are using extremely poor programmin ...(description truncated)

a word pad style(zdcode)a word pad style(zdcode)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Zaldy P. Delfino (from psc cd)
1081 since
2/10/2015 10:43:00 PM

By 4 Users

Another word pad application.. nor more advance... it is developed as my project in vb... if like this programmed just vote for me.... thanksClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Abecedario Desplaza-ble Abecedario Desplaza-ble VB 6.0Advanced /
Martin Grasso
3750 since
7/17/2016 8:21:44 AM

By 1 Users

es un abecedario desplazable que se puede implementar en controles de usuario para propĆ³sitos industriales o de uso de aprendisajeClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Accept only numbers in a text box control with one line of code UPDATED * MUST SEE*Accept only numbers in a text box control with one line of code UPDATED * MUST SEE*VB 6.0Beginner /
Marco Antonio Alves (from psc cd)
1024 since
1/20/2015 8:54:00 AM

By 7 Users

first, my apologies for my bad english. hehe. i updated my code to accept only numbers in a textbox. removed the bug of the another code. sorry by the another. hehe. but this code work

Accessing Memory by 32-bit Addresing in Windows using Visual BasicAccessing Memory by 32-bit Addresing in Windows using Visual BasicVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Chris Vega (from psc cd)
1244 since
1/20/2015 2:42:00 PM

By 17 Users

When we talk about *real* Pointer and Memory Addressing, most of us thinks of Visual Basic limitations, ie, VB cannot access memory because VB has no pointer datatype for a variable declarations. This confusion grow even larger when a scenarios needed on ...(description truncated)

Accurate MouseOver functionAccurate MouseOver functionVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelIntermediate /
HardStream (from psc cd)
1517 since
2/16/2015 4:24:00 AM

By 3 Users

This is probably the most accurate MouseOver function that doesn't need a handle (hWnd) input. It gets the rectangle of the control on the screen in pixels by looking to the position of the parent form and the position of the control in the form. The code ...(description truncated)

Add Bytes 2 To .Exe fileAdd Bytes 2 To .Exe fileVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
1726 since
1/17/2015 2:05:00 PM

By 11 Users

This code is very cool it add bytes to a .exe file for example if you have 200kb file you can make it bigger! i used it for ftps with ratio and trojans :] but im not hacking anymore enjoy please vote :] thanks

Search Results: Page 6 of 69 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 683 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel