Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 11 of 149 found. Entries 101 - 110 of 1486 found
Jump to page: ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A Graphics Pixels plus Angles_updateA Graphics Pixels plus Angles_updateVB 6.0Intermediate /
Kenneth Foster (from psc cd)
2273 since
2/19/2015 7:12:00 PM

By 9 Users

This is the basic concept of an idea I've had for awhile.Maybe someone will take it to the next level if there's any interest.Don't know how practical it is, but I do not intend to go any further with it. Enjoy.Added: Holding Shift plus arrow keys will mo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A great map-editor for gamesA great map-editor for gamesVB 6.0Beginner /
ReXz (from psc cd)
980 since
1/16/2015 7:29:00 AM

By 15 Users

With this you can make maps for rpg games with very good graphics! In this map-editor you can drag and drop or paint grass, stone, sand etc. You can place buildings, trees, barrels and other cool things! It uses bitblt. Please give comments, rate it and i ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Heuristic Graphic FilterA Heuristic Graphic FilterVB 6.0Advanced /
G Choquette (from psc cd)
1200 since
1/31/2015 9:46:00 PM

By 13 Users

What the heck is a heuristic graphic filter? In this case, heuristic means a technique in which a computer works along empirical methods, using rules of thumb, to find solutions or answers. The application described here is to have the computer “recognize ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A Hexic Clone - VBHexicA Hexic Clone - VBHexicVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Spodii (from psc cd)
1585 since
2/16/2015 4:54:00 AM

By 11 Users

VBHexic is a hexic clone game I never quite completed. It includes a particle engine and scoring system, along with combinations of all types except for stars. Although it is unfinished, the framework is very sturdy and powerful. Wouldn't take a whole lot ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Lotta NoiseA Lotta NoiseVB 6.0Advanced /
Robert Rayment (from psc cd)
2278 since
1/17/2015 5:54:00 AM

By 10 Users

"A Lotta Noise" by Robert Rayment: (UPDATE2 Cycle speed added) (UPDATE with faster linear Perlin & Marble) This is a demonstration of 32-bit StretchDIBits which can be run as VB code or VB + machine code. Perlin noise (Linear or Cosine-EASE), wood grain a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Matrix Multiplication Lesson using the game AsteroidsA Matrix Multiplication Lesson using the game AsteroidsVB 6.0Beginner /
Peter Wilson (from psc cd)
1765 since
1/31/2015 12:48:00 AM

By 3 Users

Originally started off as a lesson in Matrix Multiplication using 3D vectors; And by "3D vectors", I don't mean 3D computer graphics... I mean "vectors". I was actually half way through coding a 3D computer graphics program, when I decided I needed a ref ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Mike's theory interpretation about Image CompresionA Mike's theory interpretation about Image CompresionVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Santiago F. (from psc cd)
662 since
1/31/2015 3:37:00 PM

By 3 Users

This source code is the interpretation about the Mike's theory about image compresion. This is an algorythm to find the similar pieces of image and try to make it one. I think that it is useful for who wants to make an image scanner or similar work and t ...(description truncated)

A more realistic starfieldA more realistic starfieldVB 6.0Advanced /
Pookie (from psc cd)
661 since
1/24/2015 7:54:00 AM

By 26 Users

This is a fairly good starfield which has a couple of features like speed, roll and amount of stars (100-10000) in it. The effects work best in the dark as the stars are all single pixels and sometimes you may even get a little motion sickness from it too ...(description truncated)

A New Type Of Gradient ! (Updated)A New Type Of Gradient ! (Updated)VB 6.0Intermediate /
Saed abumokh (from psc cd)
1553 since
2/20/2015 4:19:00 AM

By 5 Users

You can after now draw your gradients easily. Select 4 Colors and draw a 4-colored gradient rectangle, you will see a new type of gradient you have never seen it before, you can use it for gradient color pallets (for example), i wrote a very little amount ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Nice Gravity Effect (Simulation)A Nice Gravity Effect (Simulation)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
George Papadopoulos - VirusFree (from psc cd)
776 since
1/26/2015 1:09:00 AM

By 5 Users

A nice program the shows how to create a gravity effect with vb..you can adjuct the gravitys power as you like...Have Fun...:) (the animations above isn't exactly smooth but the programs animation is fine..i did that to reduce the gif size :P )Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 11 of 149 found. Entries 101 - 110 of 1486 found
Jump to page: ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel