Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

_ Unique Encryption Method_ Unique Encryption MethodVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
KRYO_11 (from psc cd)
1940 since
2/4/2015 7:55:00 PM

By 14 Users

Unique way to encrypt a file. I have posted an example of this, put this here just in case people did not feel like downloading it. This is my first encryption method. Wanted to make one that no other method used. So I came up with this. Please leave comm ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_ Unique way of Encryption / Encoding_ Unique way of Encryption / EncodingVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
KRYO_11 (from psc cd)
1684 since
2/4/2015 6:26:00 PM

By 13 Users

A very unique way to encrypt a string. You can have it return ALL numbers and the encrypted string or Alpha Encode it, which will return unreadable characters. See Screen Shot. Please vote!!!!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_( Simple Encode/Decode OCX )__( Simple Encode/Decode OCX )_VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Taher Ahmed (from psc cd)
2368 since
1/29/2015 9:37:00 PM

By 12 Users

Its really very simple OCX... You use it when you need to save a password in a file or a database, or send encrypted data to anyone.. So simple, just add the OCX to your project and call the simple to functions: Encode & Decode. Plz Rate (F)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

__Anti Cracking Techniques____Anti Cracking Techniques__VB 6.0Advanced /
Daniel Green (from psc cd)
2015 since
1/22/2015 6:27:00 AM

By 33 Users

This code allows you to protect your program via my latest anti-cracking techniques. It generates a user code based on information stored inside the users computer; this code is unique to that users computer. It then uses a triple-encrypted password as a ...(description truncated)

A - File Scrambler (Archive protection)A - File Scrambler (Archive protection)VB 6.0Advanced /
Ray2003 (from psc cd)
1792 since
2/15/2015 10:17:00 PM

By 6 Users

This program is a complete high-security file scrambler/encryptor. It's an alternative to a password-protected WinRAR file, with some differences. First of all, this is not a compressor, but primarily a file scrambler (encryptor) using very high security. ...(description truncated)

A function that encrypts/decrypts.A function that encrypts/decrypts.VB 5.0, VB 6.0Not Given /
m@llot (from psc cd)
1728 since
1/2/2015 7:36:00 PM

By 7 Users

2 functions 1 that encrypts a passed variable(string) and the other decrypts the data(path of file) Mainly used for a single password. The code encrypts each character with a simple formula, the more characters the better the encryption. The limit on the ...(description truncated)

A little stegano crypterA little stegano crypterVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
BlackWizzard (from psc cd)
1215 since
1/20/2015 3:44:00 PM

By 5 Users

Simple app that hide text in a picture... actually max caractere: 255 but if you like, i'll make a "serious" app with crypted, protected and illimited text lengh...***Must See***Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A MD5 ClassA MD5 ClassVB 6.0Intermediate /
r_t (from psc cd)
2863 since
2/15/2015 10:45:00 AM

By 7 Users

Provides for very easy, reusable MD5 hashing. Includes example usage.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A MESCURE FOLDER PROTECTIONA MESCURE FOLDER PROTECTIONVB 6.0Intermediate /
Manaruchi Mohapatra (from psc cd)
2230 since
2/20/2015 5:01:00 PM

By 4 Users

It protects your folder by calling encryption algorithm. If the protected folder is opened, it shows another places such as HTML Document, Recycle Bin, Control Panel etc. It contains a login screen thatfor anyone can't open it. Includes a stand alone help ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Message Encrypter: *Advanced Power Encrypter 1.0*A Message Encrypter: *Advanced Power Encrypter 1.0*VB 6.0Intermediate /
Shishil Gupta (from psc cd)
1214 since
2/2/2015 4:57:00 AM

By 4 Users

This encrypter randomly jumbles the characters of the message. I have used some new techniques in this program such that no one can decrypt the messages even if he new how this encrypter works. Only this program can decrypt the messages.

Search Results: Page 2 of 22 found. Entries 11 - 20 of 210 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel