Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 9 of 22 found. Entries 81 - 90 of 210 found
Jump to page: ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Encrypt and DecryptEncrypt and DecryptVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Gerbert Pagtama (from psc cd)
968 since
2/17/2015 5:17:00 PM

By 6 Users

this program is use for Encrypt and Decrypt,.. so that you can use this program for password or hide your important information, using this kind of program,.. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Encrypt By CharEncrypt By CharVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Cory J. Geesaman (from psc cd)
447 since
1/18/2015 9:06:00 AM

By 3 Users

i made this for a few diff prjs(and keep losing and remaking the code because it is so cool, so i want to keep a copy saved), if you like it vote, if you have ways to make it better please tell me, and i hope you like it.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Encrypt messages with secure AES methodEncrypt messages with secure AES methodVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Dipankar_Basu (from psc cd)
2112 since
2/14/2015 5:57:00 PM

By 3 Users

A textCrypt application to encrypt/decrypt text messages. This application can also create a shared key, and can encrypt/decrypt messages encrypted with the key. The key is protected with a private password. The application use the Rijndael AES algorithm. ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Encrypt/Decrypt FileEncrypt/Decrypt FileVB 6.0Intermediate /
OberCanober (from psc cd)
606 since
1/20/2015 9:31:00 PM

By 6 Users

Encrypt a file using simple encryption (if you can even call it that) You can add your own encryption function if you want I just don't need anything that secure. What it does is basically copy a file using a binary function and then on the put string it ...(description truncated)

Encrypt/Decrypt Text with EaseEncrypt/Decrypt Text with EaseVB 6.0Intermediate /
VisualBlind (from psc cd)
785 since
1/9/2015 6:24:00 AM

By 5 Users

This is an awesome encryption algorithm that you can you really use to encrypt and decrypt text. It works on multiline textboxes and singleline as well...Have PHUN!

Encrypt/Decrypt using CAPICOM (NEW)Encrypt/Decrypt using CAPICOM (NEW)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Fabio La Vitola (from psc cd)
2591 since
2/12/2015 12:53:00 PM

By 2 Users

Encrypts and Decrypts Texts and Files with Capicom 2.1. Now i've added on the fly an app sample (xml involved). If u like it plz vote !Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

encryptAllencryptAllVB 5.0, VB 6.0Not Given /
Bryan Hurley (from psc cd)
670 since
1/3/2015 1:37:00 AM

By 38 Users

This simple encryption Function uses Xor encryption and itterative encoding to more securely encrypt a text string. Although the code is not unbreakable, it cannot be broken with a simple key. Itterative encoding ensures that code-cracking techniques, lik ...(description truncated)

Encrypted Login Dialog (For use with Any Program)Encrypted Login Dialog (For use with Any Program)VB 6.0Beginner /
James Ricketts (from psc cd)
890 since
1/30/2015 8:15:00 AM

By 2 Users

It is a sample Login Dialog which users can place into their applications easily to allow them to have multiple user accounts using their program. All passwords and usernames are Encrypted. You can view all user accounts and alter each username at runtime ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Encrypted Note PadEncrypted Note PadVB 6.0Intermediate /
mike (from psc cd)
436 since
1/7/2015 9:57:00 PM

By 3 Users

Demonstrates how to make a simple noptepad that supports encryption. The notepad supports fonts, colours, sizes etc. Demonstrates how to encrypt stuff using the Xor operator. Also show how to use MDI.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Encrypter/DecryptorEncrypter/DecryptorVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Anuj sharrma (from psc cd)
1067 since
2/7/2015 6:11:00 AM

By 12 Users

This code mainly used to encrypt large amount of data files . you can select a file & the destination path of it with the help of common dialog box.and then it encrypt the data. in the same way you can decrypt the file also. you can encrypt any type of fi ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 9 of 22 found. Entries 81 - 90 of 210 found
Jump to page: ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel