Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A CountChar - Better than looping through a string!!!A CountChar - Better than looping through a string!!!VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
[])utch[]v[]aster (from psc cd)
1127 since
2/10/2015 3:57:00 AM

By 6 Users

It used to be, when I wanted to count the number of times a charector appeared in a string, I would loop through the string letter by letter and keep a count. I have replace my old methodolgies with this one, which also allows you to search for substrings ...(description truncated)

A Daitch-Mokotoff SoundEx FunctionA Daitch-Mokotoff SoundEx FunctionVB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelIntermediate /
Greg Julius (from psc cd)
4420 since
1/10/2015 2:08:00 AM

By 5 Users

Complete, ready to use, SoundEx function to encode a passed alphabetic name and return a six character Daitch-Mokotoff code following the Daitch-Mokotoff (D-M) rules available at the sites listed in the source code. The D-M algorithm resolves some deficie ...(description truncated)

a easy character/word/space etc countera easy character/word/space etc counterVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Jason Green (from psc cd)
1046 since
1/6/2015 4:05:00 PM

By 10 Users

This program lets you input text or copy paste from another program. as you type or the text is pasted in, it counts the amount of words, spaces, vowels, consanents, etc. It can be used for programs like icq, text editors, and much more! Please give me fe ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A Encryption/Decryption ProgramA Encryption/Decryption ProgramVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Paw Jershauge (from psc cd)
1651 since
1/8/2015 10:00:00 PM

By 4 Users

This program encrypt or decrypt a text, with a key and a checksum checker. Very good programClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A fast method to Remove Duplicates from Word ListsA fast method to Remove Duplicates from Word ListsVB 6.0Beginner /
Richard V. (from psc cd)
2519 since
2/20/2015 6:48:00 AM

By 2 Users

Remove duplicate items from word lists.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A fast replace-functionA fast replace-functionVB 5.0, VB 6.0Advanced /
Kristian S. Stangeland (from psc cd)
1677 since
2/12/2015 2:05:00 AM

By 13 Users

The Replace-function in VB6 is an extremely useful in many occasions, but unfortunately, it is as most string-functions in VB rather slow. Therefore I’ve tried to optimize this operation, and I must say the result is satisfying – it is nearly ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A faster method to apped text to a textboxA faster method to apped text to a textboxVB 6.0Beginner /
FreddyT (from psc cd)
1078 since
1/26/2015 1:13:00 AM

By 3 Users

It provides a faster method to adding text to a text box. This works best if you are working with a large amount of data.

A Fully (i hope) string manipulation example / tutorial... InStr / Replace / Split / Join / strCompA Fully (i hope) string manipulation example / tutorial... InStr / Replace / Split / Join / strCompVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Jon Barker (from psc cd)
1824 since
1/21/2015 9:10:00 AM

By 30 Users

Utilises a lot of the string manipulation commands to do just about anything with a line of text. Some of the more advanced functions i learnt as i went along, so they arent gonna be particually perfect! I hope this should be more or less bug free tho... ...(description truncated)

A Function that removes all of a chr from a stringA Function that removes all of a chr from a stringVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Not Given /
Steve (from psc cd)
1282 since
1/3/2015 3:58:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is a fairly basic code, but I had someone ask me how to do it, so I figured since I made it I might as well post it. Basicly this is a simple function which you can add to either a bas, or a form, and then you call it, and it removes all occurenses o ...(description truncated)

A Good 'IntelliSense' Function. (Auto-Complete) For TextBoxesA Good 'IntelliSense' Function. (Auto-Complete) For TextBoxesVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) Intermediate /
Danny Young (from psc cd)
2597 since
1/7/2015 11:13:00 AM

By 23 Users

Like IE4 and IE5, this module when setup with your TextBoxes, will make repetitive data entries easier for your users. For example, if "hello" had been typed into the TextBox earlier, at a later date, all the user has to do is type "h" and the rest of the ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 3 of 43 found. Entries 21 - 30 of 427 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel