Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A DTS Style ASCII Text Import WizardA DTS Style ASCII Text Import WizardVB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Richard Gardner (from psc cd)
1490 since
1/6/2015 2:49:00 AM

By 21 Users

Imports ASCII text databases in any format, to Microsoft Access format. Very nice GUI. You will need to find a "Replace" function from Planet Source Code and paste it in... only if you are using VB4 or VB5.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Fast parent child method sample classA Fast parent child method sample classVB 6.0, ASP (Active Server Pages) Intermediate /
Behrooz Sangani (from psc cd)
1586 since
2/12/2015 6:38:00 PM

By 2 Users

Parent Child items in a database table is a well-known issue. Hierarchy in just one table of the database without complicated relations between tables can be obtained by this method. This class simplifies loading this type of data. Fast loading of nodes ...(description truncated)

A Garage DB and Inventory systemA Garage DB and Inventory systemVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Tolinio Christodoulou (from psc cd)
5708 since
1/20/2015 8:50:00 PM

By 34 Users

Complete application. Customers Database, inventory system, search databse records, cool gui, Debtors alert, password protected. This application is suitable for a car shop. Whenever the mechanic finish a job on a car the only thing he has to do is to use ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A Little Table MagicA Little Table MagicVBA MS AccessAdvanced /
Chad M. Kovac (from psc cd)
1206 since
1/11/2015 6:42:00 AM

By 3 Users

This little bit of code and table will help you manage tables with linked/split databases. Currently it only handles MDB or Access databases, but it would be a simple task to set it up to handle other types of tables. Basically, with this little code, you ...(description truncated)

A Master/Detail form with combobox in Grid (lynxgrid)A Master/Detail form with combobox in Grid (lynxgrid)VB 6.0Intermediate /
jaypabs (from psc cd)
5447 since
2/19/2015 10:30:00 AM

By 2 Users

A powerful grid which was abandoned by the original author (Richard Mewett). As said by Morgan Haueisen "this grid is too good to let die". Now I want to support this grid as most of my application is using this for my master/detail and or parent/child fo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A must have for all DB Programmers (Using DAO)A must have for all DB Programmers (Using DAO)VB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 4.0 (32-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VBA MS AccessBeginner /
Nitin Bagga (from psc cd)
1580 since
1/25/2015 9:38:00 AM

By 19 Users

I wrote this code when i was developing a software for an Estate Agent. The code copies the database path in the System Registry and everytime picks it from the registry. If connection fails another dialog box opens where you can specify where the Databa ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Professional Guidance to Database Programming in VB6 - A Demo ApplicationA Professional Guidance to Database Programming in VB6 - A Demo ApplicationVB 6.0Intermediate /
PGB Prasanna
11195 since
10/24/2016 5:15:35 AM

By 3 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       A Professional Guidance to Database Programming in VB6 - A Demo Application =========================================================================== By reviewing this demo application you will find how easy to manipulate various database operations ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Recruiter organizerA Recruiter organizerVB 6.0Intermediate /
Rick B (from psc cd)
1514 since
1/10/2015 2:00:00 PM

By 13 Users

This is an app to organize and keep track of the different recruiters that I have been dealing with looking for a new job. It stores all of your contacts in an access database, allows you to search on all fields, sort on Company Name or Contact. Allows yo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Reward Plus SystemA Reward Plus SystemVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) , VBA MS Access, VBA MS ExcelBeginner /
Macku (from psc cd)
1841 since
2/14/2015 5:21:00 AM

By 17 Users

I share this program for others (specially newbies) to have idea on how making software. In this submission you will learn how to connect in MS Access Database using ADO and ODBC, Update/Save/Delete/Search record, open an excel file, computation, formatti ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Simple Access Db exampleA Simple Access Db exampleVB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Duane Warsham (from psc cd)
2316 since
1/6/2015 6:49:00 PM

By 50 Users

This code will demonstrate opening, reading, editing, moving within, adding and deleting records within an Microsoft Access database.

Search Results: Page 5 of 80 found. Entries 41 - 50 of 799 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel