Date
Submitted
User Rating

A 0 0 VolunteersA 0 0 VolunteersVB 5.0, VB 6.0, VBA MS AccessAdvanced /
Ian White (from psc cd)
1255 since
1/19/2015 3:41:00 PM

By 12 Users

This was a piece of software i did for my HSC major assesment, 93% cheerin! Anyway, i have put a fair bit of work into it, it still has bugs, coz i only finished it the other day i haven't had a chance to fully de-bug it. There are also some changes I wou ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A 0 E - Minder - A Reminder AlerterA 0 E - Minder - A Reminder AlerterVB 6.0Intermediate /
Parmender Dahiya (from psc cd)
2086 since
1/28/2015 5:24:00 AM

By 34 Users

Cant remember the important things in your busy schedule? Then have this code (Using MS Access Database). This code reminds you on the date and time set by you by a popup window which will be on top of all running applications. Prpoerly commented. You can ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A 0 E - Minder - A Reminder Alerter - Updated with Full HTML helpA 0 E - Minder - A Reminder Alerter - Updated with Full HTML helpVB 6.0Intermediate /
Parmender Dahiya (from psc cd)
1735 since
1/28/2015 12:45:00 PM

By 6 Users

This update includes the HTML help file. I have made this help with "helpMATIC Pro HTML". This is a very easy to use shareware tool to make html help files. Everything else is same as of the previous version of E - Minder.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A 0 PhoneBookA 0 PhoneBookVB 3.0, VB 4.0 (16-bit), VB 5.0, VB 6.0Intermediate /
Ian White (from psc cd)
1462 since
1/10/2015 5:47:00 AM

By 22 Users

Provides a simple to use, yet useful phonebook/contacts program. I have gone through and sussed out pretty much every bug I could think of, see if you can find any!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A 0 Phonebook (non-source safe)A 0 Phonebook (non-source safe)VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VBA MS AccessIntermediate /
Ian White (from psc cd)
1492 since
1/18/2015 12:46:00 PM

By 8 Users

PLEASE FIND A BUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DARE YA! I fixed the one that was found when you type somthign in the main interface when you have an empty dat file then click in the search list box. See if u can find more. By the way PLEASE VOTE!!!! thanx ;-) ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A 00 PhoneBook - Fixed The Runtime BugA 00 PhoneBook - Fixed The Runtime BugVB 5.0, VB 6.0, VBA MS AccessIntermediate /
Ian White (from psc cd)
1358 since
1/18/2015 1:15:00 PM

By 11 Users

PLEASE FIND A BUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DARE YA! I fixed the one that was found when you type somthign in the main interface when you have an empty dat file then click in the search list box. See if u can find more. By the way PLEASE VOTE!!!! thanx ;-) ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A basic ADO Open and Requery routineA basic ADO Open and Requery routineVB 6.0, VB Script, ASP (Active Server Pages) Advanced /
Steve Mann (from psc cd)
1833 since
1/9/2015 5:49:00 AM

By 13 Users

New to ADO? Worried about ADO? This little subroutine gets round the problems of opening ADO recordsets. Please look elsewhere on this site for info on opening the database itself. If you open a Recordset in your code, ADO expects you to close it before r ...(description truncated)

A Better Way to Test For Tables (great for begginners - well commented)A Better Way to Test For Tables (great for begginners - well commented)VB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
1848 since
1/7/2015 7:51:00 AM

By 25 Users

This is the better way to find out whether your particular table, any table, exists in your database. Sequential is NOT the way. Check this out and let me know if you have any questions. <P> <P>Please give me a vote if you like this code :)

A Class for accessing dBase or FoxPro dbf file without ADOA Class for accessing dBase or FoxPro dbf file without ADOVB 6.0Advanced /
Achmad Junus (from psc cd)
8315 since
2/19/2015 3:48:00 AM

By 13 Users

UPDATED. This class is made to access dbf file. This class can read and write to a .DBF file. This class can create a new file, and creating fields as well. Some additional functions are provided, such as, search record, find text, search distinct value, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

a code to specifiy .MDB from your app not from propertiesa code to specifiy .MDB from your app not from propertiesVB 5.0, VB 6.0Beginner /
protoNium (from psc cd)
1141 since
1/7/2015 5:02:00 AM

By 16 Users

this is a code to specifiy .MDB from your app not from properties it is just for a beginner...

Search Results: Page 3 of 81 found. Entries 21 - 30 of 800 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

VB 3.0
VB 4.0 (16-bit)
VB 4.0 (32-bit)
VB 5.0
VB 6.0
VB Script
ASP (Active Server Pages)
VBA MS Access
VBA MS Excel