All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking).

Search Results: Page 2 of 174 found. Entries 11 - 20 of 1731 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Memory/Processor InspectorMemory/Processor InspectorVB.NETIntermediate /
Herbert N Swearengen III (from psc cd)
3417 since
1/5/2015 2:15:00 PM

By 5 Users
5 Excellent Ratings
       This is an updated version of RAM Inspector that I posted some time back. This application supports 1 or 2 CPUs (or cores) and uses Performance Counters to get the processor utilization. The application has updated icons that show the status of most par ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Postfix calculatorPostfix calculatorC#Intermediate /
Ramy Osama Selim (from psc cd)
3044 since
1/5/2015 9:54:00 PM

By 5 Users
5 Excellent Ratings
       a great postfix calculator that can calculate a expresion like : 3+2*5+6^8+(5+6) ,pretty cool

Sales and Inventory using Barcode Reader Lan Base ( V2 )Sales and Inventory using Barcode Reader Lan Base ( V2 )VB.NETAdvanced /
Angelito Tan (from psc cd)
15323 since
1/6/2015 6:26:00 PM

By 41 Users
5 Excellent Ratings
       Sales and Inventory, can be use either in LAN or STANDALONE, written in VB.NET 2008 PRO along with SQL_SERVER 2005 / 2008, can also be use with or without barcode reader.. Some of the work are been modify by me in my previous upload, i hope you like some ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Belyash Anti-Trojan Scanner v.2.0.4066.26294Belyash Anti-Trojan Scanner v.2.0.4066.26294VB.NETBeginner /
mrbelyash (from psc cd)
5122 since
1/6/2015 4:56:00 PM

By 4 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       Belyash Anti-Trojan Scanner for Windows allows you to run anti-virus scans of random access memory (RAM) and both separate files and objects enclosed within complex structures such as archives. The Belyash Anti-Trojan Scanner window contains the following ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Disk Pie ChartDisk Pie ChartC#, VB.NETBeginner /
Herbert N Swearengen III (from psc cd)
4083 since
1/5/2015 1:16:00 PM

By 4 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       This VB9 utility program displays a 3D Pie Chart for any of your drives showing either used/free space or used space by root folders. It uses a 3D Pie Chart library in C# written by Julijan Sribar.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

gTrackBar - A Custom TrackBar UserControl (VB.NET)gTrackBar - A Custom TrackBar UserControl (VB.NET)VB.NETIntermediate /
ssdiver2112 (from psc cd)
5709 since
1/6/2015 12:09:00 AM

By 4 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       TrackBar with Custom Coloring, Value Display, Label, and Increment Buttons version 1.3Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Physics 2D  engine in pure Vb.netPhysics 2D engine in pure Vb.netVB.NETIntermediate /
mahesh Kurmi (from psc cd)
5579 since
1/7/2015 12:39:00 AM

By 4 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       Hi, This is first 2D Physics engine in pure Vb.net (I think so as I could't find another so I wrote this one), inspired from APE engine written in flash by Alec Cove. Again as my other submissions I did all this to learn 2D physics and .net as well. [COL ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

System InformationSystem InformationVB.NETIntermediate /
Atish Amte (from psc cd)
3390 since
1/7/2015 3:07:00 AM

By 4 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       Provides complete system information

Three-D Engine in pure VB.netThree-D Engine in pure VB.netC#, VB.NETIntermediate /
mahesh Kurmi (from psc cd)
4786 since
1/7/2015

By 4 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       Hi Friends, This is long time after I am here on VbForum. This is about the 3D stuff that I recently learnt and tried to implement in Vb.net. This project does't use any of directX, OpenGl or XNA, It is completely written in pure VB.net. Actually I learne ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Updater Belyash Anti-TrojanUpdater Belyash Anti-TrojanVB.NETIntermediate /
mrbelyash (from psc cd)
2757 since
1/6/2015 9:03:00 AM

By 4 Users
4 Excellent Ratings
       Update Anti-TrojanClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 2 of 174 found. Entries 11 - 20 of 1731 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET