All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking).

Search Results: Page 5 of 174 found. Entries 41 - 50 of 1731 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

usb-monitorusb-monitorVB.NETIntermediate /
Kevin Otieno (from psc cd)
1312 since
1/5/2015 2:45:00 PM

By 3 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       This simple program detects all executables at the root of your usb drive and displays them together with the autorun file if it exists. It the gives you the option of deleting these files if you want. It can be used as a simple method of preventing virus ...(description truncated)

Using CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocumentUsing CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocumentVB.NETBeginner /
brandon teoh (from psc cd)
5135 since
1/6/2015 7:22:00 AM

By 3 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       Sample to illustrate the usage of CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument for generating reports alongside CrystalReportViewer. Usage of 'ReportDocument' is used for 1. Dynamic reset the datasource of the report files. 2. Load report files. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

KeyloggerKeyloggerVB.NETAdvanced /
Paul Ishak (from psc cd)
3052 since
1/6/2015 9:41:00 PM

By 4 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       Key-logger.... Great For Parental/employee Monitoring... Don't Use This Illegally 5 Stars Please

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Update database from DatagridviewUpdate database from DatagridviewVB.NETAdvanced /
Lý Ta^`m Hoan (from psc cd)
2457 since
1/5/2015 11:44:00 PM

By 5 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       Update datagridview into databaseClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Image Acquisition and ScanningImage Acquisition and ScanningVB.NETIntermediate /
Tilden Constable (from psc cd)
4691 since
1/5/2015 7:17:00 PM

By 7 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       Not so long ago I wanted to add scanning (image acquisition) facility to an application I was working on, but, alas, do you think I could find anything on the net? To assist my fellow coders, I have put together a sample application utilizing the Windows ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[ A Simple] Way To List Files In A Folder[ A Simple] Way To List Files In A FolderC#Advanced /
lonetron (from psc cd)
13325 since
1/2/2015 4:06:00 AM

By 12 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       This project simply lists the files in a folder. No elaborate class hirarchy wrapers. Simply demonstrates System.IO features. This simple solution was brought to you by the P2B Consortium. “Free and easy artificial intellagence chatbot hosting” http://ww ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Send (SMTP) and Receive (POP3) Email with Ease under VB.NETSend (SMTP) and Receive (POP3) Email with Ease under VB.NETVB.NETIntermediate /
David Ross Goben (from psc cd)
21672 since
1/6/2015 5:55:00 PM

By 18 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       <p>Updated Text and code. <p>This Class Library includes an <b>SMTP</b> class that supports the sending of simple emails, or very complex emails that feature alternate views, such as Rich Text or HTML, attachments with customizable encoding, ...(description truncated)

C# Webcam CaptureC# Webcam CaptureC#Intermediate /
Philip Pierce (from psc cd)
46253 since
1/1/2015 10:19:00 PM

By 44 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       This is a control I ported from a Visual Basic 6 project which will connect to a webcam and return System.Drawing.Image every x milliseconds. The control returns the image in the ImageCaptured Event. In the example, I show how to configure everything and ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Basic PayrollBasic PayrollC#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C++.NETAdvanced /
Mr. Junald Astronomo Lagod - (Jaslad) (from psc cd)
6878 since
1/4/2015 7:58:00 PM

By 166 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       Hello everyone. I developed this program for begginers like me on how to develop programs in C#.NET 2005. Hope you will like the codes/functions that i made. Happy coding everybody and God Bless you always.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A  Complete Human Resources Information System (HRIS), HR Software, HRMS, HRDBA Complete Human Resources Information System (HRIS), HR Software, HRMS, HRDBVB.NETIntermediate /
Kazi Md. Shakawat Hossain
15768 since
5/8/2016 10:50:58 AM

By 1 Users

Human Resource Information System (HRIS) is a software or solution to manage an organization's workforce in a systematic way with the help of historical and projected data. It is a highly customizable software that can meet every requirement of an organiz ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 5 of 174 found. Entries 41 - 50 of 1731 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET