All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking).

Search Results: Page 6 of 174 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 1731 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

[ A Simple] Way To List Files In A Folder[ A Simple] Way To List Files In A FolderC#Advanced /
lonetron (from psc cd)
14252 since
1/2/2015 4:06:00 AM

By 12 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       This project simply lists the files in a folder. No elaborate class hirarchy wrapers. Simply demonstrates System.IO features. This simple solution was brought to you by the P2B Consortium. “Free and easy artificial intellagence chatbot hosting” http://ww ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Class Scheduling System - VB.NetClass Scheduling System - VB.NetVB.NETIntermediate /
itachi_philip (from psc cd)
16644 since
1/6/2015 11:24:00 PM

By 12 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       I would like to share here my Scheduling System in VB.Net Version, this system is only a part of my High School Enrollment System that consist of 8 modules(registrar,grader,controller,scheduler,checker/assessor, collector/cashier,administrator, and the We ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Send (SMTP) and Receive (POP3) Email with Ease under VB.NETSend (SMTP) and Receive (POP3) Email with Ease under VB.NETVB.NETIntermediate /
David Ross Goben (from psc cd)
24553 since
1/6/2015 5:55:00 PM

By 18 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       <p>Updated Text and code. <p>This Class Library includes an <b>SMTP</b> class that supports the sending of simple emails, or very complex emails that feature alternate views, such as Rich Text or HTML, attachments with customizable encoding, ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

CAR DEALER/ CAR SALECAR DEALER/ CAR SALEC#Intermediate /
YESSOUFOU ABDEL RAOUF (from psc cd)
4194 since
1/6/2015 5:26:00 AM

By 19 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       This is a small application that I developed quickly for a friend of mine who just started Car Business in Accra-Ghana. It didn't go through much testing but I am sure viewers will like it and vote for me. NB: Please note that the various dlls have been s ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

C# Webcam CaptureC# Webcam CaptureC#Intermediate /
Philip Pierce (from psc cd)
55470 since
1/1/2015 10:19:00 PM

By 44 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       This is a control I ported from a Visual Basic 6 project which will connect to a webcam and return System.Drawing.Image every x milliseconds. The control returns the image in the ImageCaptured Event. In the example, I show how to configure everything and ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A  Complete Human Resources Information System (HRIS), HR Software, HRMS, HRDBA Complete Human Resources Information System (HRIS), HR Software, HRMS, HRDBVB.NETIntermediate /
Kazi Md. Shakawat Hossain
19333 since
5/8/2016 10:50:58 AM

By 1 Users

Human Resource Information System (HRIS) is a software or solution to manage an organization's workforce in a systematic way with the help of historical and projected data. It is a highly customizable software that can meet every requirement of an organiz ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Address Book in C# and Microsoft SQL ServerAddress Book in C# and Microsoft SQL ServerC#Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4562 since
11/5/2016 8:20:07 AM

By 1 Users

In this article I would like to share with you a sample program that shows how to create a CRUD application in C# and Microsoft SQL Server I called this program Address Book that save, update, delete and view user records using data view grid. I hope you ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

application lock application lock VB.NETIntermediate /
Brane LjubiĨ
4891 since
9/8/2015 11:37:20 AM

By 1 Users

This code show you how to protect your application from people without activation KeyClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Been Alive For...Been Alive For...VB.NETBeginner /
Dave Bowlin
2342 since
7/15/2016 8:47:17 PM

By 1 Users

Shows how long a person has been alive in years, months, weeks, and days. Very small code, shows how to format numbers, convert to integers, strings, and use TimeSpan.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Bin2Hex, Hex2BinBin2Hex, Hex2BinC#Beginner /
Ben128
2933 since
7/10/2016 7:37:06 PM

By 1 Users

Two class console files to allow you to convert files between Hex and Binary. Hope you find them usful.

Search Results: Page 6 of 174 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 1731 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET