1/2/2015 3:47:00 PM

By 7 Users

This Code show you how to add Buttons, Check box in Datagrid

C# Indexed ControlsC# Indexed ControlsC#, ASP.NETIntermediate /
Deepak Kumar Shaw (from psc cd)
1256 since
1/3/2015 6:11:00 AM

By 6 Users

Lots of people still not using the very powerful feature on Indexed controls (or control array) of .net frame work. Which was very frequently used by vb6 people |-) In .net even itís possible to put different type of controls together. To understand it mo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

C# inputbox classC# inputbox classC#Beginner /
Roger Martin (from psc cd)
1373 since
1/1/2015 9:32:00 AM

By 2 Users

The .Net framework does not provide an InputBox function, so I wrote this one to recreate it. Once you add the InputBox class to your project, you simply invoke the ShowInputBox static method when you want to display an input box. The size of the dialog b ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

C# InputboxesC# InputboxesC#Beginner /
CBH (from psc cd)
1189 since
1/5/2015 5:13:00 AM

By 3 Users

c# seems to lack some standard types of input boxes so I set out to create a class to implement some. This class creates three styles -- string, list and number(spin control). Also demonstrates enums, delegates, events. This is my first submission to the ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

C# Webcam CaptureC# Webcam CaptureC#Intermediate /
Philip Pierce (from psc cd)
54037 since
1/1/2015 10:19:00 PM

By 44 Users
2 Excellent Ratings
       This is a control I ported from a Visual Basic 6 project which will connect to a webcam and return System.Drawing.Image every x milliseconds. The control returns the image in the ImageCaptured Event. In the example, I show how to configure everything and ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

C# Webcam Capture (Re-submit)C# Webcam Capture (Re-submit)C#Intermediate /
Philip Pierce (from psc cd)
4630 since
1/1/2015 10:20:00 PM

By 7 Users

This is a control I ported from a Visual Basic 6 project which will connect to a webcam and return System.Drawing.Image every x milliseconds. The control returns the image in the ImageCaptured Event. In the example, I show how to configure everything and ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Captcha ImageCaptcha ImageVB.NET, ASP.NETIntermediate /
karaeen.net (from psc cd)
1275 since
1/3/2015 6:29:00 AM

By 6 Users

Simple Captcha image .create images to ensure that the user who is registering at your site is a human user not a program if u like the code please rate it Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Change RichTextBox Font Color while TypingChange RichTextBox Font Color while TypingVB.NETBeginner /
Jason Heine (from psc cd)
2478 since
1/1/2015 7:18:00 PM

By 13 Users

This code will allow you to change the font of a string on the fly while typing in a Rich Text Box. If you find this code useful, please vote for me.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Changing Object Fonts In Code @ RunTimeChanging Object Fonts In Code @ RunTimeVB.NETBeginner /
Pooh! (from psc cd)
1016 since
1/1/2015 10:18:00 AM

By 10 Users

This little tutorial shows how to change the font on controls at runtime. Easy to do in the IDE, but, to do it in code at runtime in .NET (compared to VB6) it is a bit different!

Circular Menu ControlCircular Menu ControlC#, VB.NETBeginner /
Mark Biddlecom (from psc cd)
3718 since
1/3/2015 2:06:00 AM

By 9 Users

<EDIT> Removed bug causing small menus to be displayed off-center. </EDIT> This is a .NET component written in C# that allows you to place an animated "circular menu" within your applications. This type of menu is a popup menu designed myself and a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 4 of 25 found. Entries 31 - 40 of 248 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C#
VB.NET
ASP.NET
C++.NET