Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Palindrome of Number in JavaScriptPalindrome of Number in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
5276 since
5/14/2016 1:02:44 AM
Unrated
       This sample program will ask the user to give a number and then our program will check and determine whether the given number by the user is a Palindrome or Not a Palindrome. I wrote this program using JavaScript. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpom ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Addition and Subtraction of Two Numbers in JavaScriptAddition and Subtraction of Two Numbers in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
11402 since
5/14/2016 12:38:47 AM
Unrated
       Hi there thank you for visiting my website I have a very busy week in my work that why I was not able to update my blog anyway moving forward. In this sample program will show you how to add and subtract two numbers using HTML forms in JavaScript. The cod ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Vowels, Consonants and Numbers Counter in JavaScriptVowels, Consonants and Numbers Counter in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4228 since
4/14/2016 2:14:51 PM
Unrated
       A program that I wrote using JavaScript as my programming language that will ask the user to give a string or a sentence and then our program will count the number of occurrence of vowels, consonants and numbers. The code is very simple and very easy to u ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Array in JavaScriptArray in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4067 since
4/1/2016 11:11:37 PM
Unrated
       A very simple program to demonstrate how to declare and use array using JavaScript as our programming language. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360. ...(description truncated)

Focus Function in JavaScriptFocus Function in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3949 since
4/1/2016 11:05:07 PM
Unrated
       A simple program in JavaScript that shows how to use focus method in a program. The code is very basic and easy to understand for beginners that are new in JavaScript programming. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperad ...(description truncated)

Simple Leap Year Checker in JavaScriptSimple Leap Year Checker in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3264 since
3/30/2016 11:07:22 PM
Unrated
       Here is a very simple leaper year checker that I wrote using JavaScipt as my programming language. The code is very ideal for beginners in JavaScript Programming. If you have some questions please send me an email at jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomp ...(description truncated)

Getting User Input From JavaScriptGetting User Input From JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3371 since
3/30/2016 10:54:45 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using JavaScript that shows how get input values from the user using text box in HTML and submit those values using buttons in HTML into JavaScript. I intended my work for beginners in JavaScript programming this code is most ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Math Calculator in JavaScriptMath Calculator in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3131 since
3/30/2016 10:52:36 PM
Unrated
       A simple math calculator that I wrote using JavaScript as my programming language what the program does is that it will ask the user to give two integer number and then our program will find the sum, difference, product and quotient of the two number give ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Function with Parameters in JavaScriptFunction with Parameters in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2745 since
3/24/2016 10:17:20 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I have written using JavaScript that will accept a name of a person and it will be display using alert message box in JavaScript using functions with parameters. If you have some questions please send me an email at jakerpomperada@gm ...(description truncated)

Product of Two Numbers in AngularJSProduct of Two Numbers in AngularJSJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2572 since
3/19/2016 8:20:14 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote in AngularJS that will ask the user to give number numbers and then our program will compute the product of the two numbers. I am still a beginner in AngularJS programming. I hope you will find my work guys useful. If you ha ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 3 of 14 found. Entries 21 - 30 of 131 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

HTML 5
CSS
JavaScript