Date
Submitted
User Rating

Calculator in JavaScriptCalculator in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4075 since
11/24/2015 12:46:08 PM

By 1 Users

A simple calculator that I wrote before using JavaScript as my programming language. The code is very simple and easy to understand. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Calculator Using Radio Buttons in JavaScriptCalculator Using Radio Buttons in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
5615 since
11/18/2015 12:28:31 PM
Unrated
       A program that I wrote the uses radio buttons to select the math operator in JavaScript that will will perform basic arithmetic operations. I include some error detection in checking for the values in our program. If you have some questions please send m ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Celsius To Fahrenheit Converter in AngularJSCelsius To Fahrenheit Converter in AngularJSJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4070 since
3/19/2016 8:15:10 AM
Unrated
       A very simple program that I wrote using AngularJS that will ask the user to give the temperature in Celsius and then it will convert it into Fahrenheit equivalent. The code is very simple and easy to understand for anyone interested in AngularJS programm ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Celsius To Fahrenheit in JavaScriptCelsius To Fahrenheit in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4856 since
9/25/2015 1:12:01 PM
Unrated
       In this article I will show you how to perform Celsius to Fahrenheit temperature conversion using JavaScript. The code is very simple and easy to understand and use. What does the program will to is to ask the user temperature in Celsius and then convert ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Closing Web Page in JavaScriptClosing Web Page in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3670 since
1/17/2016 4:42:44 AM
Unrated
       A simple code that I wrote in JavaScript that enables the use to close the webpage using JavaScript. The code is very simple and easy to understand. If you have some questions please send me an email at jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.co ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Compounded Interest Solver In JavaScriptCompounded Interest Solver In JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2960 since
11/12/2015 1:33:57 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote in JavaScript programming language that will compute the compounded interest rate from the money being borrowed by the person. The code is very simple and very easy to understand. I intended my work for beginners in JavaScrip ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Count Capital and Small Letters in JQueryCount Capital and Small Letters in JQueryJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4759 since
10/5/2016 2:52:48 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote that will ask the user to give a string or a word and then our program will count how many capital and small letters found in the word,string or sentence using JQuery as our JavaScript library. Add me at Facebook my address ...(description truncated)

Count the Capital and Small Letters in a Word in JavaScriptCount the Capital and Small Letters in a Word in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2038 since
10/23/2015 2:17:03 PM
Unrated
       This program will ask the user to enter a word or a sentence and then our program will count the capital letters and small letters on it. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mob ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Count Words in a Sentence in JavaScriptCount Words in a Sentence in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
11233 since
9/25/2015 1:28:07 PM
Unrated
       This program will allow the user to enter a sentence and then the program will count how many words in a given sentence by the user. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile n ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Counting Sort in JavaScriptCounting Sort in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2252 since
11/21/2015 1:07:11 PM
Unrated
       This program will show you how to implement Counting Sort algorithm using JavaScript programming language. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philipp ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 3 of 14 found. Entries 21 - 30 of 131 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

HTML 5
CSS
JavaScript