Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Currency Converter in JavaScriptCurrency Converter in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3087 since
11/21/2015 12:26:04 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote in JavaScript that will convert currency value into other currencies. The code is very simple and easy to understand. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.c ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Daily Time Record Form HTML and CSSDaily Time Record Form HTML and CSSHTML 5, CSSBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
17649 since
10/4/2015 11:18:13 AM
Unrated
       This will be the first time in my website that I push a work that is not related on computer programming rather than more on user interface I called this design layout daily time record form using HTML and CSS in this example I based my layout in Civil Se ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Decimal To Roman Numeral in JQueryDecimal To Roman Numeral in JQueryJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1625 since
10/15/2015 1:33:47 PM
Unrated
       A program that I wrote using JQuery that will ask the user to enter a decimal number and then it will convert into a roman numeral format. The code is very simple and easy to understand JQuery is one of the most popular Javascript framework library that i ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Divisible By Five in JavaScriptDivisible By Five in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3287 since
11/12/2015 1:41:59 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that will ask the user to give a number our program will check if the given number by our user is divisible by five or not using JavaScript as our programming language. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperad ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Drop Down PanelDrop Down PanelHTML 5, CSS, JavaScript Beginner /
Ben128
4639 since
2/3/2017 6:34:09 PM

By 1 Users

Hi, this shows how to make a drop down panel menu that can be shown or hidden hope you find it usfull.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Encrypt/DecryptEncrypt/DecryptJavaScript Intermediate /
Heriberto Mantilla Santamaria
1537 since
11/1/2015 3:23:12 AM
Unrated
       This fabulous class encrypts and decrypts any chain of characters, it uses an encryption method without having an exact order neither a fixed size of chain. This class was developed originally by Kelvin C. PĂ©rez for the language VB and implemented in PHP ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Explaining How Different is HTML From JavaScript for BeginnersExplaining How Different is HTML From JavaScript for BeginnersHTML 5, JavaScript Beginner /
Suha Emma
12271 since
11/19/2015 6:47:52 AM
Unrated
       Basics for beginners to avoid confusion between HTML and JavaScript..!

Factorial Solver in JavascriptFactorial Solver in JavascriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2257 since
9/16/2015 1:50:13 PM
Unrated
       A factorial program that I wrote using JavaScript as my programming language what does the program will do is to ask the user to enter a number and then our program will compute the factorial value in a given number by the user. If you have some questions ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Fahrenheit to Celsius Converter in AngularJSFahrenheit to Celsius Converter in AngularJSJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2428 since
3/19/2016 8:13:31 AM
Unrated
       A very simple program that I wrote using AngularJS that will ask the user to give the temperature in fahrenheit and then it will convert it into celsius equivalent. The code is very simple and easy to understand for anyone interested in AngularJS programm ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Fibonacci Number Sequence in JavaScriptFibonacci Number Sequence in JavaScriptJavaScript Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
5289 since
5/14/2016 1:46:30 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote in JavaScript to accept a number from the user and then our program will generate the corresponding Fibonacci Number Sequence. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com My mobile n ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 4 of 14 found. Entries 31 - 40 of 131 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

HTML 5
CSS
JavaScript