All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking).

Search Results: Page 5 of 162 found. Entries 41 - 50 of 1617 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

^! Plotter Line Connector Cool !^^! Plotter Line Connector Cool !^C++ (general)Intermediate /
Josh Nixon (from psc cd)
3993 since
1/4/2015 8:33:00 AM

By 7 Users

This program will allow you enter in however many coordinates that you want to plot and connect then to make real cool pictures. I have included 2 examples to show you what i mean. You can specifty each line with a color.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Data EncryptorA Data EncryptorC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
KYG (from psc cd)
4579 since
1/3/2015 1:51:00 AM

By 7 Users

A simple encrytor. Password legnth is up to 254, and is not limited to aplphabet, numbers, but also all the characters in the ASCII. Use ALT + 2 or 3 digit number on numpad to key in other characters in ASCII.

A Password to * ProgramA Password to * ProgramC++ (general)Beginner /
Chuck K. (from psc cd)
2787 since
1/6/2015 11:29:00 PM

By 7 Users

This program takes a password and replaces it with * while typing it. It features deleting and password length limits.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

[    A Window Tester   ][ A Window Tester ]Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Brenton Andrew Saunders (from psc cd)
4352 since
1/7/2015 7:25:00 AM

By 8 Users

This program allows you to preview a window before you create it. It allows you to modify the caption, style, icon, cursor, position and sizes of a window and then it shows you how it looks. It also generates the code needed to create the window. PLEASE v ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[ Lines Counter ][ Lines Counter ]C, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Intermediate /
Gonzales Cenelia (from psc cd)
8344 since
1/4/2015 6:01:00 AM

By 8 Users

Have you ever wanted to count the lines of your code in C or C++ without the commentaries and blank lines,well with this program you can do it. Please feel free to vote or to live some comments,it will be very appreciated!

Database Access - betaDatabase Access - betaC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Koda (from psc cd)
1572 since
1/3/2015 8:06:00 PM

By 8 Users

This simple and easy to use class manipulates an Access database. It supports Reading-Writing-and Searching. I have yet to add an update method and simplify the User interface a bit, but until then check it out and vote for me if you like it.

Disable Ctrl Alt DelDisable Ctrl Alt DelC++ (general)Beginner /
Adam Orenstein (from psc cd)
1972 since
1/1/2015 9:39:00 AM

By 8 Users

This is a very simple function i made to allow you to disable and re-enable Ctrl-Alt-Del. It's short code but works perfectly. =)

^!!~File Write~!!^^!!~File Write~!!^C, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
fritz0x00 (from psc cd)
3157 since
1/4/2015 7:32:00 AM

By 9 Users

Prompts input and writes it to a file

Fighting Memory LeakageFighting Memory LeakageC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Intermediate /
Johan Malmberg (from psc cd)
2506 since
1/3/2015 5:30:00 AM

By 9 Users

Memory leakage is probably one of the most difficult programming problems to solve. This article tell you why, and how to do it.

^-Chess Program-^^-Chess Program-^Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
NDawg (from psc cd)
6003 since
1/5/2015 9:37:00 AM

By 10 Users

This is a very basic 2 player chess program. I was required to make a graphics program for a computer science class using the CMU Graphics package. While this is an easy to use package, it is limited in it's uses.<br><br> This program has some inher ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 5 of 162 found. Entries 41 - 50 of 1617 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++