All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking)

Search Results: Page 6 of 162 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 1617 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

\Snake game\Snake gameC, C++ (general)Beginner /
its_david1980 (from psc cd)
15862 since
1/5/2015 1:36:00 PM

By 14 Users

A very simple game of snake ...fun to play ...and it SHEDS SKIN too... it is not a self moving snake mimicks real life snake. A simple 50 line Code

A 3D clock, OpenGLA 3D clock, OpenGLC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Andrei Krotkov (from psc cd)
5117 since
1/5/2015 9:48:00 AM

By 15 Users

This is a simple program to demonstrate OpenGL. It will show the time in 3d, with the gears rotating in real time. The red squares are the currently active numbers. It runs wery well, and please vote.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_all_about_serial_ports_all_about_serial_portsC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Beginner /
Harpreet Singh Juneja (from psc cd)
3771 since
1/2/2015 1:53:00 AM

By 19 Users

This is one code which will explain the new programmers how to play with serial ports ... just have a look it is simple yet robust ... regards harpreet

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A 3D RPG EngineA 3D RPG EngineC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Intermediate /
Andrei Krotkov (from psc cd)
3306 since
1/4/2015 10:23:00 PM

By 19 Users

This is the first half of an OpenGL RPG. It contains most of the graphics processing code, and also walking and also tile-based collision detection. There is suppost for complex quadratic objects (spheres, cylinders, cones) and for normal triangles. As se ...(description truncated)

\   A Shooting Game\ A Shooting GameC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
kj8 (from psc cd)
21562 since
1/6/2015 4:50:00 PM

By 20 Users

My first game using the console functions. The left "player" uses q to move up, a to move down, and s to shoot. the right "player" uses o to move up, l to move down, and k to shoot. You can shoot up to 2 bullets at a time. please rate.

Dope Wars v1.01(DOS Version)Dope Wars v1.01(DOS Version)C, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Intermediate /
Michael Brown (from psc cd)
1884 since
1/4/2015 12:40:00 PM

By 27 Users

This is a little version of the classic dope wars game. Really addictive, Give it a try and don't forget to comment and RATE MY CODE PLEASEClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A 3D World (OpenGL walk through city) *FIXED*A 3D World (OpenGL walk through city) *FIXED*C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
Dustin Davis (from psc cd)
8026 since
1/1/2015 5:44:00 PM

By 29 Users

This code is the starting point of any 3d gamer's quest to design a 3d game. It will show you how to use openGL to load and display 3d models and show you basic keyboard input along with mouse input. Move around just like in UT or Half-Life. Use mouse lo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A C++ Tutorial for Complete Beginners #2A C++ Tutorial for Complete Beginners #2C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Jared Devall (from psc cd)
3890 since
1/4/2015 11:07:00 AM

By 68 Users

This is the followup tutorial to "A C++ Tutorial for Complete Beginners #1". This article explains Variables!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Civil Status Checker in C++Civil Status Checker in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
442 since
9/19/2018 10:37:15 PM

By 1 Users

In this article, I would like to share with you a simple program that is being requested of me by a student who visited my website. It is a civil status checker that I wrote using C++ as our programming language. What the program does is to ask the user t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Cube Root in C++Cube Root in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2169 since
9/3/2016 2:57:22 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote in C++ to show how to solve cube root. I am using CodeBlocks as my text editor and Dev C++ as my C++ compiler. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here i ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 6 of 162 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 1617 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++