Date
Submitted
User Rating

A 3d Illusion :) *DOS*A 3d Illusion :) *DOS*C++ (general), UNIX C++Beginner /
Josh Nixon (from psc cd)
1502 since
1/3/2015 9:55:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is a pretty neat effect. You can rotate it on its X and Y axis and it looks like 3d. By holding down the Up or Down button you can see it so to speack animated. ESC EXITS the whole program. By Pressing enter then moving the up or down button again u ...(description truncated)

A 3D Plugin for winampA 3D Plugin for winampMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
13_West (from psc cd)
1872 since
1/1/2015 12:19:00 PM

By 12 Users

It's a 3d Bar winamp PluginClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Drawing program- much like Widnows PaintA Drawing program- much like Widnows PaintMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Luchezar Abbott (from psc cd)
1065 since
1/3/2015 10:02:00 AM

By 16 Users

It draws simple objects like rectangles and ellipses. Looks a lot like Paint in the Windows accessories.PLEASE VOTE. I made that program following the instructions of a very good book on MFC programming.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A File Manager with GUI in DOSA File Manager with GUI in DOSC++ (general), Borland C++Advanced /
Samir Solanki (from psc cd)
3085 since
1/8/2015 12:15:00 AM

By 4 Users

This code is to view file & folder from drive.. download this code and please rate me...Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A FUNNY CIRCLEA FUNNY CIRCLEC, C++ (general)Advanced /
Piyush Khandelwal (from psc cd)
870 since
1/7/2015 9:53:00 AM

By 4 Users

FUNNY CIRCLE

A Matrix Screensaver in DOSA Matrix Screensaver in DOSC++ (general), Borland C++Beginner /
2367 since
1/7/2015 5:18:00 AM

By 8 Users

I hope that you like this interactive marix screen saver... Dont't forget to download this code and rate me.....Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A 'Simon' game using bitblt, back buffering. Contains sounds.A 'Simon' game using bitblt, back buffering. Contains sounds.Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
David L (from psc cd)
1084 since
1/3/2015 8:42:00 AM

By 9 Users

This is my version of the 'Simon' game, with great graphics,using gdi32 ( bitblt ), and with sounds using PlaySound. You have to repeat the sequence the computer creates, though it gets harder and harder as you advance. Great tutorial for someone wanting ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Simple Calculator with GUIA Simple Calculator with GUIC++ (general)Intermediate /
13505 since
1/8/2015 7:23:00 PM

By 5 Users

Hello Friends!! I have made a simple calculator with GUI. Please download this code and rate me. Happy Programming!!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A simple TakeScreenShot() FunctionA simple TakeScreenShot() FunctionC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Beginner /
Adam Boulfoul (from psc cd)
15367 since
1/8/2015 11:14:00 AM

By 4 Users

The purpose of this function is to simply take a screenshot of the entire screen and save it as a bitmap file.

A Small Virtual 3D Solar SystemA Small Virtual 3D Solar SystemC++ (general), Borland C++Intermediate /
2683 since
1/8/2015 7:22:00 PM

By 9 Users

Hello Friends!! I have made a small virtual 3D solar system. Please download this code and rate me. Happy Programming !!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 2 of 16 found. Entries 11 - 20 of 155 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++