Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A programm that displays its sourceA programm that displays its sourceC++ (general)Beginner /
.rad (from psc cd)
1124 since
1/7/2015 2:22:00 AM

By 3 Users

A programm that displays its source. Compile, run executiable, and it will show the source code from wich it has been compiled. Just for fun...Useless, i guess ;)

a Recursion : 8 Queens On a Chess Boarda Recursion : 8 Queens On a Chess BoardC, C++ (general), Borland C++Intermediate /
Alon Ben David (from psc cd)
4877 since
1/2/2015 7:12:00 PM

By 7 Users

the program find a place to put queens on a chess board in any size ,using recursion. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Simple GrammarA Simple GrammarC++ (general)Beginner /
Roman "Krishna" Bystritskiy (from psc cd)
1156 since
1/2/2015 2:29:00 PM

By 2 Users

An example of a primitive translator, based on a true grammar. Converts an ariphmetic expression to a backward polish notation.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A small queue classA small queue classC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Ben
1203 since
8/19/2016 10:18:25 PM
Unrated
       Here is a small queue I made into a class you can add items, set data delete an item hope you find the code usfull.

A.I Program - Chatterbot Eliza v2.0 (c++ eliza)A.I Program - Chatterbot Eliza v2.0 (c++ eliza)C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
Gonzales Cenelia (from psc cd)
24496 since
1/8/2015 4:33:00 AM

By 7 Users

I HAVE POSTED THIS CODE TO SOME OTHER WEBSITES (CODEPROJECT.COM AND OTHERS) AND I HAVE RECEIVE SOME VERY GOOD FEEDBACKS ABOUT IT. I KNOW THAT THIS CHATBOT IS FAIRLY SMART, SO DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR ME! This version of the program is smarter than ever, mo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

add with out using + signadd with out using + signC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Beginner /
Ahmed hasanat (from psc cd)
826 since
1/4/2015 3:43:00 PM

By 6 Users

this is a small trick to add 2 numbers with out using the add signe + using XOR and & operaters. rate it plzClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

AGE & HEALTH]]]AGE & HEALTH]]]C, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Udit gupta (from psc cd)
1221 since
1/9/2015 8:24:00 PM

By 4 Users

This Program tells Your Current Age in Years ,months & days.Moreover it Also tells your Zodiac sign & Forecasts your Future Accordingly. NEW FEATURE-> The program calculates your BMI & gives You tips to improve your LifestyleClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Age Algorithm - GREAT for Beginners!Age Algorithm - GREAT for Beginners!C, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Brian Griffin (from psc cd)
1551 since
1/3/2015 8:54:00 PM

By 6 Users

This is my first C++ algorithm as well as my first submission to PSCode. It is definitely great for beginners. It has basic I/O and practices doing math in C++. You enter your age, the current year, and a year in the future and it tells you how old you wi ...(description truncated)

AI_AttemptAI_AttemptMicrosoft Visual C++Advanced /
Donny Beals (from psc cd)
1098 since
1/4/2015 11:40:00 PM

By 6 Users

Attempts to simulate AI. This is my very first time trying to make an AI, so please vote.

AlgebraAlgebraC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Benebo Braide
1526 since
8/18/2015 5:04:15 PM
Unrated
       <p>Evaluate algebraic expressions</p> <h3>Features:</h3> <ul> <li>Build expressions in steps OR use the builder class to parse expressions from string</li> <li>Multiplication sign, *, is optional in expressions: e.g. 2 * x + y ~ 2x ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 2 of 14 found. Entries 11 - 20 of 132 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++