All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking)

Search Results: Page 10 of 122 found. Entries 91 - 100 of 1212 found
Jump to page: ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Hi ASP!Hi ASP!ASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLBeginner /
SerweX (from psc cd)
1006 since
1/7/2015 11:26:00 AM

By 2 Users

[By_ Shahin Noursalehi Contact: admin@MixofTix.net] If you are new in ASP (I issume this is your 1st try on ASP!), these step by step samples are useful for you... (Any feedbacks welcome)

Hidding Javascripts with ASPHidding Javascripts with ASPASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
TheNexus (from psc cd)
884 since
1/7/2015 10:45:00 AM

By 2 Users

To hide javascript functions from being viewed by client browsers. Don't know why you would want to do this, but I was asked elsewhere if it's possible. This was my solution, just sharing something that some people may want to use.

HomePage ExtraordinaireHomePage ExtraordinaireASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
Ted Campos (from psc cd)
909 since
1/7/2015 10:35:00 AM

By 2 Users

Have the Homepage you have always dreamed of. No crappy ads or clutter, just a simple and easy to use Launching Window, ready to go... Just upload and use. I wrote this code using DHTML, ASP, VBSCRIPT, JAVASCRIPT, and of course, HTML.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

How to send email from ASP (Part I of II)How to send email from ASP (Part I of II)ASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Ian Ippolito (PSC)
1224 since
1/1/2015 12:33:00 AM

By 2 Users

Want to send SMTP email from your ASP app? CDONTS is a free e-mail component that comes with IIS4, that (despite its weird name) is very easy to use and has good performance. The setup actually takes longer than the trivial scripting. To set it up, first, ...(description truncated)

How to use How to use "InternetExplorer.Application"VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Maxim Kazitov (from psc cd)
1274 since
1/6/2015 9:06:00 AM

By 2 Users

This code demonstrate how to use "InternetExplorer.Application" ActiveX Object.

HTML EmailHTML EmailVbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
K. Mosher (from psc cd)
651 since
1/6/2015 3:07:00 AM

By 2 Users

I've looked long and hard trying to find a method to do a mass email using graphics...but to no avail...so, I wrote this simple program to send HTML email...just attach to a data source, and you're on your way...(by the way, you won't believe how easy thi ...(description truncated)

IIS AuthenticationIIS AuthenticationASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Lewis E. Moten III (from psc cd)
1363 since
1/6/2015 2:45:00 AM

By 2 Users

Requests users to login to website with NT Account.

Javascipt and ASPJavascipt and ASPASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Hohl David (from psc cd)
1232 since
1/6/2015 12:18:00 PM

By 2 Users

Javascript with ASP, this function is a example, how you can mix javascript and asp. The clue is it is clientside! In example a clientside calculator and need not to post anthing to the display.

KeyIC ConneXKeyIC ConneXASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
Matt Schwartz (from psc cd)
2191 since
1/6/2015 5:35:00 PM

By 2 Users

An ActiveX DLL that allows secure, real-time payment processing. Supports Sale, Auth, Credit, Refund, Recurring Transactions, and ACH (Checking account) transactions. Comes with examples in Access and ASP and full documentation. Communicates with SSL and ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

List of All Files v1.7List of All Files v1.7ASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Boris Bjelosevic (from psc cd)
846 since
1/7/2015 4:20:00 AM

By 2 Users

Took v1.6 and made little changes - now the thing is betterClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 10 of 122 found. Entries 91 - 100 of 1212 found
Jump to page: ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)