All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking).

Search Results: Page 11 of 122 found. Entries 101 - 110 of 1212 found
Jump to page: ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

MAC addressMAC addressASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Jerry Aguilar (from psc cd)
3557 since
1/5/2015 9:12:00 AM

By 2 Users

Get the clients MAC(Media Access Control) address, a hardware address that uniquely identifies each node of a network. Works great on LAN's. Firewalls and Proxy's will be an issue depending what side of them you're coding for.

Making Best use of 'Value' Property of 'Submit' ButtonMaking Best use of 'Value' Property of 'Submit' ButtonASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Advanced /
Jignesh Yagnik (from psc cd)
751 since
1/7/2015 5:58:00 AM

By 2 Users

MAKING GOOD USE OF 'VALUE' PROPERTY OF HTML 'SUBMIT' BUTTON Normally, we do not make use of any of the attribute of the submit button as data. Reason being simpler, we have only one Submit button and having only one utility, i.e. post data to ...(description truncated)

makit image gallery v1.0makit image gallery v1.0ASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
makit (from psc cd)
1143 since
1/6/2015 2:33:00 PM

By 2 Users

Using a database it displays categories for different pictures. By clicking the category it opens another page which displays up to eight pictures in different formats. Clicking these thumbnails brings up a popup window with the full size image displayed. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Meta Tag Generator v1.0Meta Tag Generator v1.0ASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Tiago Ramalho (from psc cd)
815 since
1/6/2015 10:55:00 AM

By 2 Users

I've searched here on PSC in the ASP /VbScript section for a meta tag generator and there was nothing. So here is one Meta Tag Generator! Just fill in the form, hit the button, and you got your meta tags just like that! After this, just select the generat ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

MySQL Timestamp ConversionMySQL Timestamp ConversionASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
MeGuido (from psc cd)
1324 since
1/7/2015 12:19:00 AM

By 2 Users

When I started to work with MySQL, I found that working with dates was a lot more complicated than with MS Access. I saw someone else's code to do the conversation between VBS and MySQL date types, but realized that it could be done better, shorter and cl ...(description truncated)

Nutty PasswordNutty PasswordASP (Active Server Pages), VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
jason mulryan (from psc cd)
2336 since
1/6/2015 6:44:00 AM

By 2 Users

Sorry guys, my first submission! Didn't realize it read my article as html! Please read it again. Ta. I was looking at password protection, and found nothing like this. It uses a file name as the password, with the file extension. The code searches the cu ...(description truncated)

Oppisite Colour2 (HEX)Oppisite Colour2 (HEX)ASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Lewis E. Moten III (from psc cd)
742 since
1/6/2015 2:36:00 AM

By 2 Users

Grab the opposite 6 character HEX color. This sums up David Weirs Color invert script with just one line of code. See his original code at http://www.pscode.com/vb/scripts/showcode.asp?txtCodeId=7176&lngWId=4 Be careful when comming close to middle gray ...(description truncated)

Original SINeOriginal SINeHTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Alan Bond (from psc cd)
6139 since
1/7/2015 4:44:00 PM

By 2 Users

This small VBscript (HTA) app is sort of like a screen saver you can tweak and play with. It's an old idea dating way back to the C64 era, sprites moving around in sine wave. I first made this with GIFs,then eventually DIVs with a wingding character in it ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Outlook Mail BackupOutlook Mail BackupHTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Advanced /
Maxim Kazitov (from psc cd)
3090 since
1/6/2015 8:55:00 AM

By 2 Users

"Outlook Mail Backup" is a CDO based program which exports Microsoft Outlook mail (not Outlook Express one) to XML based backup. By using HTML based mail viewer you can navigate through you backup and search mail by keywords.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Phone Number ConversionPhone Number ConversionASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Lewis E. Moten III (from psc cd)
2150 since
1/5/2015 12:10:00 PM

By 2 Users

This class is used to interpret phone numbers to and from a database in a specific format. The format is 25 characters long and is explaied withing the script.

Search Results: Page 11 of 122 found. Entries 101 - 110 of 1212 found
Jump to page: ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)