All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking).

Search Results: Page 7 of 122 found. Entries 61 - 70 of 1212 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Crystal Reports .ttx File Generator for MS SQL ServerCrystal Reports .ttx File Generator for MS SQL ServerASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Eric Green (from psc cd)
2347 since
1/6/2015 3:02:00 AM

By 2 Users

I searched the web everywhere for an easier way to dynamically generate ttx files for ASP reporting in Crystal Reports. After hours of fusteration, I built this app. This application will dynamically generate a crystal reports .ttx file from your MSSQL Da ...(description truncated)

CStrCat v. 1.1CStrCat v. 1.1ASP (Active Server Pages)Advanced /
Neil McGuigan (from psc cd)
1631 since
1/5/2015 4:26:00 PM

By 2 Users

Faster version of StrCat posted by someone else. About 2x faster. About 6x faster than '& (ampersand)' operator for many concatenations.

custom db functioncustom db functionASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
Rahmat Dhona (from psc cd)
4735 since
1/7/2015 5:12:00 PM

By 2 Users

custom db function, might be usefull for you

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Delete Files Based on AgeDelete Files Based on AgeVbScript (browser/client side) Advanced /
BurnSoft (from psc cd)
1525 since
1/6/2015 3:38:00 PM

By 2 Users

This was created to serach for certain file extensions and delete them based on how old they are by a given Number of days. Great for log maintance it will check all the Sub Directories of the selected root folder

DHCP FinderDHCP FinderASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
manikantan (from psc cd)
828 since
1/5/2015 9:01:00 AM

By 2 Users

This Code WIll use cdonts.dll to mail the site owner about the hit that was made to his site 1)Country From Which the Hit was Made 2)The Browser That Was Used 3)Time 4)Date

Disk Space UsageDisk Space UsageASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Agnus Imonar (from psc cd)
933 since
1/5/2015 8:14:00 AM

By 2 Users

This code will tell you how much disk space on your server you're using

Display Directory ListingDisplay Directory ListingASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Matt Khoury (from psc cd)
892 since
1/5/2015 9:00:00 PM

By 2 Users

First off let me say that this code is a modified version of Kaustav Acharya’s post on Planet Source Code. I simplified the code to better suit my needs. You should just be able to copy the code posted below, and in order for this code to work you M ...(description truncated)

Displaying Menu Included text boxes, check boxes, etc etcDisplaying Menu Included text boxes, check boxes, etc etcASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLIntermediate /
foxsermon (from psc cd)
527 since
1/5/2015 11:27:00 PM

By 2 Users

This displaying menu included Text Boxes, Check Boxes, Text Area, Radio Buttons, Select Objects and you can include anything you want to.

Download a BLOB directly from Database without temporary files or chunksDownload a BLOB directly from Database without temporary files or chunksASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Thommy (from psc cd)
1697 since
1/6/2015 10:06:00 AM

By 2 Users

Download a binary large object (BLOB) from the database without temporary files or chunks.

Download SystemDownload SystemASP (Active Server Pages)Beginner /
David Hope (from psc cd)
618 since
1/6/2015 6:02:00 PM

By 2 Users

A simple user download system, Created as a way to reward users who perhaps donated to a website using PayPal. My first application if you will so please dont judge me too harshly, I created it just for, well, fun, I hope it's of some reference to someone ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 7 of 122 found. Entries 61 - 70 of 1212 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)