Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Holy Quran in 10 LanguagesHoly Quran in 10 LanguagesASP (Active Server Pages)Advanced /
Rob Slater (from psc cd)
7831 since
1/7/2015 3:43:00 PM

By 12 Users

This website loads Holy Quran from a microsoft Access Database file. This Database holds Quran in 9 Languages i am working on the Dutch language now and will post it soon.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

My Simple Pagination Tutorial for an Access DatabaseMy Simple Pagination Tutorial for an Access DatabaseASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLBeginner /
Matt DeKok (from psc cd)
8646 since
1/7/2015 3:42:00 PM

By 6 Users

This is a very simple tutorial to follow for adding pagination to a page that connects to an Access database. The download is a tutorial that I wrote in HTML format. Please vote for my code and comments are always nice.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

charity organization database managementcharity organization database managementASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLAdvanced /
World''s Greatest (from psc cd)
7596 since
1/7/2015 3:06:00 PM

By 5 Users

The purpose of this software is to collect personal information of people who donate towards various categories of partnership. it displays their totals each month and at the end of every review period. it also has a very powerful advanced search tool to ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

YouTube VideoSearch&DownloaderYouTube VideoSearch&DownloaderASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Ali KARA (from psc cd)
6307 since
1/7/2015 3:04:00 PM

By 2 Users

This code can search on YouTube and download YouTube Videos. Test Page.www.videoservisi.comClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Google Type Lyrics - CompleteGoogle Type Lyrics - CompleteASP (Active Server Pages)Intermediate /
Rob Slater (from psc cd)
4401 since
1/7/2015 2:53:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is a Complete Lyrics Site MS Access Database Driven, This one is complete last post wasn't even worth to put up. Anyways this one also has admin section. username=admin password=admin in admin section you can add modify or delete lyrics. your visitor ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Save Urdu to DatabaseSave Urdu to DatabaseASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLIntermediate /
Shah Hussain (from psc cd)
4544 since
1/7/2015 2:47:00 PM

By 5 Users

Its very easy code. You can improve it to your needs. through this code your users can written Urdu text and also can save it to you database and then it will be availble for viewing like a guest book etc. Vote me if you like it.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ASP GuestBook V2.1ASP GuestBook V2.1ASP (Active Server Pages), HTMLAdvanced /
Shah Hussain (from psc cd)
3481 since
1/7/2015 2:46:00 PM

By 5 Users

Guest book with some new features a complete version of my Previous two versions. complete admin control. This code can save guest comments,send thanks email, attach a guest picture with message, smileyees with text message,etc vote me if you like it. No ...(description truncated)

SuperPaginationScriptSuperPaginationScriptASP (Active Server Pages), HTML, VbScript (browser/client side) Beginner /
Teddy Campos (from psc cd)
2413 since
1/7/2015 2:35:00 PM

By 9 Users

For years, I have cut and paste crappy Pagination code. Finally, I have created the ultimate pagination FUNCTION. Just add a few lines of code to your project and you can have super clean pagination code will all the extras. You can: 1)Add or remove a he ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Email NDR to Public FolderEmail NDR to Public FolderVbScript (browser/client side) Intermediate /
Scott Rutledge (from psc cd)
1047 since
1/7/2015 2:31:00 PM

By 2 Users

Run as a VBS from a scheduled task, logged in as the desired user, this script will move non-delivery reports (NDR) email to a public folder.

ASP CMS systemASP CMS systemASP (Active Server Pages)Advanced /
Andrus Kaurson (from psc cd)
2459 since
1/7/2015 2:23:00 PM

By 10 Users

this is simple to use CMS system for your dynamic web pages. Includes WYSIWYG web editor, file uploader, fully managable structure and many more.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 4 of 122 found. Entries 31 - 40 of 1218 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

ASP (Active Server Pages)
HTML
VbScript (browser/client side)